• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Relationships/romances in Gaming

The only thing I hear about those games is fanon stuff and it actually turned me off the series because it just sounded absolutely creepy rather than endearing and nostalgic.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The only thing I hear about those games is fanon stuff and it actually turned me off the series because it just sounded absolutely creepy rather than endearing and nostalgic.

Go play the games then. The worst fanbase for fanon stuff is the KH fanbase, and why? Because it's pretty much nothing but yaoi this, yaoi that. Like, in-universe impossible things, like Sora's mom x Aqua, are being thrown around! WTF Aqua doesn't even KNOW Sora, let alone his mother who is a character with only two lines in ONE games?

None really, I don't understand relationships, especially romance. They are all interesting at some level to me in an academic sense, but I can't really accurately gage which are more realistic or better. If I had to choose, games with stories like Final Fantasy IX where the relationships move and develop more I find interesting, as opposed to say most Mario games with Peach that contain little character changes and growth.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
All the possibilities in Fire Emblem games (or at least a few of them). Examples include:

Male Avatar X Olivia (FE Awakening)
Stahl X Cherche (FE Awakening)
Joshua X Natasha (FE Sacred Stones)
Eprhaim X L'archel (FE Sacred Stones)
Seth X Erika (FE Sacred Stones)

Fire Emblem just has a lot of good ones, and in my opinion, a lot are technically "Canon" to a degree.

Also

Link X Zelda (Skyward Sword) Cause lets face it, it was a good relationship.

Samus Aren X Adam Malkovich (Metroid: Other M and Metroid Fusion) was good pairing in terms of romance and relationship in general.

All the possibilities in Fire Emblem games (or at least a few of them). Examples include:

Male Avatar X Olivia (FE Awakening)
Stahl X Cherche (FE Awakening)
Joshua X Natasha (FE Sacred Stones)
Eprhaim X L'archel (FE Sacred Stones)

Fire Emblem just has a lot of good ones, and in my opinion, a lot are technically "Canon" to a degree.
You left out the best one.

Vaike X Vaike

Ventus

Mad haters lmao

Normally I don't accept the whole "lord/lordess and their charge" sort of relationship, but this one was waaaay too beautiful to pass up. And I don't even know why, maybe it was Seth's character design but I just loved him. He was practical and always there, much unlike Frederick. :I

Salem

SICK
None, I can sadly never connect to any.

Um...

None of them.

None really, I don't understand relationships, especially romance. They are all interesting at some level to me in an academic sense, but I can't really accurately gage which are more realistic or better. If I had to choose, games with stories like Final Fantasy IX where the relationships move and develop more I find interesting, as opposed to say most Mario games with Peach that contain little character changes and growth.

Exactly my sentiment, cool guys;)

As for the rest of you, don't mind me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom