• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Relationships/romances in Gaming

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
All of these are from Kingdom Hearts, so...

Sora x Kairi
Roxas x Xion x Axel
Roxas x Naminé
Ven x Terra x Aqua

:)

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Besides the ones Ven mentioned...

Mario x Peach

Luigi x Daisy

Sonic x Amy

Silver x Blaze

Shadow x Rouge

Knuckles x Rouge

This is a pretty hard question! Wow. You're asking for canon relationships and that's pretty difficult. xD First you have to find a game with relationships and even then select a relationship that is actually intended by the developers..

Hmm. I guess I'll go with Squall and Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII as one of my couples as well as Isaac and Jenna from the Golden Sun series. :)

oohhh awesome choices, yeah canon relationships are hard to recall, i can think of plenty of non canon one and a one that hasn't been seen in any game yet ;)

Haha. I actually get really annoyed when people try to force non canon relationships as canon and try to give all the facts in the world which make no sense. It can be rather annoying. Like a few posts already are posting 'non canon' relationships without any back up to them. At least with Squall and Rinoa it's kinda forced on the game and Isaac and Jenna are confirmed to be a couple in the 3rd game in the series. :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Haha. I actually get really annoyed when people try to force non canon relationships as canon and try to give all the facts in the world which make no sense. It can be rather annoying. Like a few posts already are posting 'non canon' relationships without any back up to them. At least with Squall and Rinoa it's kinda forced on the game and Isaac and Jenna are confirmed to be a couple in the 3rd game in the series. :P

Examples of non canon relationships? :?

@LD74
Don't even mention that relationship, that reminds me so much of Zack's epic death scene and I'm just so close to crying :(

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Most of the ones that Ventus posted.

Here are some of my own.

Tidus and Yuna
Sonic and Tails
Mario and Luigi

There are a couple of ones that I cannot think of at the moment.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
All of yours, for example.

Sora x Kairi is an ingame relationship. It's not romance, but it's a relationship that's easily confirm-able (Sora saying that Kairi is more important than anything, getting on his knees begging Saix? remember that?).

Ven x Terra x Aqua is another ingame, not-romance relationship. Ven saying that he had to take "two adults" with him to Disney Town, remember that?

Roxas x Xion x Axel...do I even need to explain this? Days was all about their relationship.

Roxas x Naminé...KH2's ending :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom