• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Princess Zelda of Them All

geek4887

The Unknown
ST Zelda, she was the only one, who actually bothered to really help you. And that is final. :lol:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Lookswise, TP Zelda is my choice. I absolutely love the purple of her dress as well as her brown hair. So pretty! Unfortunately, she utterly fails in my opinion in her personality. It is too...stiff. She has next to no emotion, which is horrible for a Princess-turning-Queen to me.

Personality wise, Minish Cap Zelda is my choice. She was really cheeky and I loved that about her. Always rushing to play the game, so to speak. If they could bring her personality into a more 'adult' Zelda such as Twilight Princess', I'd love for that.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
From what we've seen of Skyward Sword's Zelda, I'd say I like her the most. I know, I'm very strange...

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Looks wise, I would say Skyward Sword's Zelda. She's... just... wow.

Personality wise, a tie between Wind Waker and Minish Cap. Tetra's pirate personality coupled with the Princess character of Zelda really made her attractive in that regard. Also, the Minish Cap Zelda was that way. Cheeky, brash, rather bratty at times, and generally kind-hearted.

My favorite is Tetra. Her presentation of Zelda was so fresh and creative (much like the rest of Wind Waker). Watching her boss around her masculine pirate crew was always a joy. Her interpretation of Zelda was unheard of and did a tremendous job of supporting Wind Waker to stand on its own as a great game.

Skyward Sword Zelda looks very interesting as well. I'm looking forward to seeing this "childhood friend" relationship develop between her and Link.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Skyward Sword Zelda looks very interesting as well. I'm looking forward to seeing this "childhood friend" relationship develop between her and Link.

They did it in Minish Cap too. She was always sneaking out to play or take him on a date to the festival. But yeah, I do want to see how it plays out in SS when she isn't an actual princess.

DLC

Soul Drummer.
TP ZELDA! SHe looks awesome, ( I like Zelda with brown hair) And personality wise.... umm... Well I guess TP. she had a sense of darkness and urgency.

NekoFangirl28

Cute, quiet and alert!
I would say Tetra and ST Zelda had the most personality to them (mainly because they were in the game more than most of the other Princesses). MC Zelda is good too, just not my personal favourite ^^
Hmm...strange...all are from the cel-shaded games...

ST Zelda was the best in my opinion. She helped you throughout your quest. She can take over a Phantom and help you and she had a great personality. She was funny, bada**, and girly at the same time. SS Zelda looks like she has the same type of personality, except for the bada** part. Overall, she had a lot of interactions with Link which is a good thing because the name of the series is called The Legend of Zelda. I hope Nintendo keeps making this kind of Zelda besides being there to help Link fight in the final battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom