• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Princess Zelda of Them All

I liked the Spirit Tracks Zelda. Why? Because she actually did something with you in this game. And she had an awesome sence of humor :lol: The other Zelda's just don't do it for me because they aren't in the game much and only appear at the beggining/end. But in Spirit Tracks (even in ghost form) she sticks with you the whole time.

T

Tsukasa112

Spirit Tracks Zelda. I just loved her personality, she was so adorable. She was like my perfect Princess Zelda xD Then again, I haven't gotten to play SS yet, as it's not released. But based on her design, SS Zelda could be the best for me at least.

I like Tetra, but I feel her character is so much better than that of WW Zelda that her being Zelda was a bad thing. My favourite Zelda is probably OoT, you meet her early in the game and she continues to help you throughout, in the guise of Sheik, and then gives you the light arrows at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom