• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Powerful Zelda Sword

Which Zelda Powerful Sword is the Best?

• Magical Sword: LOZ, AOL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden Sword: ALTTP

• Ultimate/Seashell/L2 Sword: LA

• Kokiri Sword: OOT, MM

• Biggoron's Sword: OOT, OOS, OOA

• Master Sword: ALTTP, OOT, OOS, OOA, WW, TP, SS

• Gilded Sword: MM

• Great Fairy's Sword: MM

• Fierce Deity's/ Double Helix Sword: MM

• Noble Sword: OOS, OOA

• Four Sword: FS, FSA, MC

• Phantom Sword: PH

• Lokomo Sword: ST

• Total voters
Which Zelda sword is the best of the best? I've only included the most powerful available swords throughout the series for various reasons. The Kokori sword is still included because young Link has no more powerful alternative as a child in OOT and The Biggoron and Master Swords are both included because either can be better based upon preference.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
The Fierce Deity sword is by far the best sword. It was able to pretty much three shot Majora...not even the Master Sword could do that

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Biggoron's sword. It's so powerful, and makes any fight soo much easier.

If not that then the Golden Sword. It's golden. andshoots magic. an it's an enhanced master sword

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think within gameplay terms the Fierce Deity's Sword is easily the strongest of any existing power blade of Zelda. It's also the coolest in my opinion.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
Gameplay wise I believe the Great Fairy Sword to be the strongest, but story wise I beleive the Master Sword to prevail. There's a reason it is used to defeat the prince of darkness time and time again.

Wow so much love for the master sword. I would say the double helix sword because it is the most unique sword I have ever seen. The fairy sword is too well its too fairy

T

TUNA9906

I really with you could use your fierce deity form outside of the majora battle. But it is a beautiful blade and a lot more powerful of any sword in the series.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Oh I didn't see Master Sword on there and voted Fierce Deity's Sword...well Master Sword is my all time favorite. It's the legendary blade of evils bane, and it looks cool.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I had an inkling that Fierce Deity would be top. It even sounds cool- double helix sword? It's the stuff for scientists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom