• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Best Pokemon Villains?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Who are the best Pokemon villains, in the history of the show/games? Pretty simple question.
I think that, personally, Giovanni deserves his place on this list, both as a mafia boss and the first true Pokemon villain. The other, in my opinion, was Ghestis, due to his cult leader status, purposefully bad parenting skills, and how scared just the site of him makes his people.

Cyrus. Mostly because I find myself sadly agreeing with him. Also, he had the best henchmen.

Two close seconds are Archie and Maxie, before the remakes ruined their designs, that is

TK8305

Mugenite, Smasher, LPer and ZCer!
Best Pokemon villain? Your rival in Gold/Silver/Crystal because he was such a douche! xD

Mido

Version 1
After much thought, I now realize who the greatest Pokemon villian is. It is indeed, Professor Oak. Hear me out, while he is on the exterior a kindly professor willing to help anyone, he is also one of the most scrutinous critics of all time. Where, one may ask? It is all laid out in the game Pokemon Snap.

Every time the player takes a picture, Professor Oak will be there to criticize every detail to his liking. Every "Wait!" and "You were close!" sends chills up the spines of many. He's a dangerous man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom