• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Best place to take in the scenery

BotW is a damn gorgeous game, Nintendo finally nailed the half Wind Waker half Twilight Princess feel they've wanted to hit for a while.

The world is breathtaking too, but where are your favourite places to take in the view and pan the camera around to soak up the scenery?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I love going up the highest part of death mountain, the one where you get to after teleporting to Vah Rudania. just seeing everything and everything seems so small.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I never found any of it to be that good looking, but I will say that I had a breath taking moment when I stood at the shrine of the Dueling Peaks. I was on the smaller half's shrine and knew there would be another twin shrine for the one I had just left...and it was probably on the top of this larger mountain. The sheer scale was incredible, I was just in awe staring at this mountain with the idea of scaling something so massive, fighting hordes of enemies, and probably gaining some unique treasure for doing these two shrines.

...Of course, none of that actually happened, but the thought of it and the visual of this grand mountain certainly raised my adrenaline in the moment.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The first time I really stopped to admire the world was actually atop Akkala Tower. I think Akkala is the most beautiful region in the game, so seeing it from the top of the tower was breathtaking my first time playing. It was also one of the first towers I got, so it was my first real moment of "wow, this world is gorgeous".

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Anywhere high up in Akkala. That's the most beautiful region imo, and the fall aesthetic is really what drives that in for me. The vivid colors make me very happy when I look at them. The entire world is absolutely gorgeous, but man. The Akkala Citadel. The blue flame lantern hill. That's some really gosh darn beautiful stuff.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Paya's room. Reading her diary. While undressed. Right in front of her.

Otherwise? The Great Plateau Tower is my fave.

W
I never found any of it to be that good looking, but I will say that I had a breath taking moment when I stood at the shrine of the Dueling Peaks. I was on the smaller half's shrine and knew there would be another twin shrine for the one I had just left...and it was probably on the top of this larger mountain. The sheer scale was incredible, I was just in awe staring at this mountain with the idea of scaling something so massive, fighting hordes of enemies, and probably gaining some unique treasure for doing these two shrines.

...Of course, none of that actually happened, but the thought of it and the visual of this grand mountain certainly raised my adrenaline in the moment.
Wow, cool scenery

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom