• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Opening to a Zelda Game

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
i like games w/ stories to them,so its narrowed down to wind waker,twilight princess,and skyward sword [everything else [like ocarina] was too quick]

id probably have to agree w/ skyward sword since thats the awakening of Hero of Time,how Hero of Time is living his regular life in Skyloft but has nightmares about a mission thats destined to take place,and how he's destined to become a legendary hero

Majoras Mask by far. At the point where you start doing flips, my jaw dropped. Too bad you didnt do that for the rest of the game

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I would say A Link to the Past had a pretty good opening. I mean, storming the capital of Hyrule, rescuing the Princess, and escaping from under Agahnim's nose, and that's not better than future games why?

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
After watching the openings for the first games, I was relieved to see the full blown scale of art from Ocarina of Time and Major'a Mask. Those openings were refreshing and reminded me of the future of the game that was to come.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I have to go with Wind Waker, I love the whole scroll passing by with music thing that went on. Then all of a sudden your on Outset Island and it's Link's birthday. =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom