• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Opening to a Zelda Game

tough to say but after reading others opinions I would say Majoras Mask. Creepy woods, at the start of the game you get stuff stolen from you. You wake up as a deku shrub. Ya majoras mask was pretty good. TP was pretty looking but the whole intro part of the game took too long

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Majora's Mask, Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker (poor little Aryll and Gramma), Link's Awakening (the storm anyone????) in that order

ill have to say the first two(for the NES) there just to epic you see link just apper and you start playing..classic

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
This is a difficult choice. My first thought was Skyward Sword – I loved how it was cinematic, and I didn't mind the length. However, the intros to Majora's Mask and A Link to the Past were very memorable too.

...I'm not going to commit to one. I can't decide. ^^

my favorite has to be ocarina of time just because it was my first experience with a zelda game and my mind was blown the first time i saw it

Hmm , I'd have to say Skyward Sword personally. Yes it lasted perhaps a little too long but I liked how they set up the characters and established a relationship with Zelda & Link right from the start.

Twilight Princess used to be my favorite opening because it was very dramatic as Link rode on Epona over the Bridge of Eledin and the music was perfect. That was until I heard the Skyward Sword opening and it just captivated me that I couldn't stop listening to it. GO BALLAD OF THE GODDESS! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom