• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Best of the GB/GBA Games to Go to First?

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Hi, I have just finished up on my most recent Zelda game, WW, and am nearly finished with Zelda I, so I'm now on the lookout for new games to start. I generally want to play two games at a time, so if I get stuck in one I can continue on the other. What I've done so far is: TP/OoT together, MM/LoZ together, WW/LoZ together (I'm bad it Zelda I). Next, I'm going to VC download LttP on my Wii, so my other game will have to be my first handheld Zelda.

I don't like handheld gaming, however, so I plan on picking up a GameCube Gameboy Player off eBay, so I can have the screen size of my TV (I plan on leaving PH and ST to last)

Now, keep in mind which games I've played. What do you guys recommend I go for next between Minish Cap, Link's Awakening, or Oracle of Seasons/Oracle of Ages? (I don't have multiple players, FS is out.)

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I recommend the Minish Cap as next. It is generally accepted as an easier Zelda game, so it is always good to start easy and progressively get harder. Plus, once you play the Minish Cap, you can theorize on this game, as there are different views on where this game goes in the timeline: in the beginning or at the end. From there, I would suggest Link's Awakening, then the Oracle Series in any order you like. If you want to continue the difficulty trend, you should do Oracle of Seasons first, then Oracle of Ages. And when you play these, don't forget the secret code!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom