• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-N64 Best Ocarina of Time Screenshots.

tlozoot

the evil even Link fears
Like the name says: what are your favourite sceen shots.
It could be anything, touching, nice graphix(on newer platforms) or maybe memmoriable
I have made quite alot but can't acces them now, but i will post the best later.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm actually going to get a screenshot sometime soon; Hyrule field is too beautiful to pass up.

LegendofZeldaThe-OcarinaofTimeUV10snap0008.jpg
(custom interface ftw)

LegendofZeldaThe-OcarinaofTimeUV10snap0007.jpg
(oh, ice cavern <3)

Last edited:

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Can't post it, but I love the screenshot of Ganon right before. The battle commences when he spreads his arms holding the swords Nd such.

However I think my absolute favorite is the end screen before it turns black and white (when young link and Zelda are looking at each other). Can't explain why

tlozoot

the evil even Link fears
I was planning to post my screenshots last weekend but my laptop has a virus and it's a pretty agressive one can't post it but when i'm done getting the virus away i'll post it!
Wish me luck with getting the virus away pl0x

tlozoot

the evil even Link fears
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time - Master Quest (E) [f1] (NTSC) snap0172.jpgLegend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.1)  snap0012.jpgLegend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time - Master Quest (E) [f1] (NTSC) snap0103.jpg
As i promised: some of my Oot screenshots. If anyone is interested, i have MANY more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom