• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Music in WW

J

jamalthegiraffe

Molgera Battle
Farewell Hyrule King
Ocean Theme

Overall I didn't really think that WW's soundtrack was that amazing. I liked OoT, MM, and TP's a TON better. Molgera Battle theme was amazing though.

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
For me, the staff credits theme. It's a great remix of a lot other music in the game. Also, Dragon Roost Theme and the sailing theme are good, no matter how many people are tired of hearing the sailing one. I still love it.:)

Kybyrian

Definitely the Dragon Roost theme. It's really one of the only ones that I can think of off the bat, though. That and the Great Sea. It was always a catchy tune, however.

W

Wolf Link Rules

Well I have three
1.Molgera battle:)
2.Dragon Roost Island:)
3.When you play the wind Gods aria and marak plays it on his chello!:)

Shnappy

derp
My favorite is EASILY the Helmorac King battle. TWW had some pretty awesome music as a whole, especially boss music, including the miniboss music. And it also had some of the best final boss music in the whole series, the Ganondorf fight was one of my favorites. Of course, Dragon Roost Island is a general favorite, it seems, and I agree with most people that that's a pretty cool theme, along with most of the other music in TWW.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I've always loved the Dragon Roost Island theme, it's just so addicting and sounds great!
Molgera Battle music was brilliant, one of my favourite ever Zelda themes!
And Makars Prayer is also brilliant, I can't help but tapping my hand along to it

Legendary Hero is just. Epic. Especially with the tapestry-like images. It really captures the feel of an old, dusty, yet powerful tale.

Dragon Roost Island has a free-flying, windy feel. It's almost refreshing to listen to. The Mario & Zelda Big Band remix is fantastic, too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ITAdFEmwXk&feature=related

But my absolute favourite is probably the medley of the Wind God's Aria and the Earth God's Lyric that plays on the title screen. The Great Sea BGM was great and all, but I would have enjoyed sea travel so much more had this song been used instead. And I didn't even like the sea travel aspect that much. It just gets me really pumped for adventure.

Link Master

The Hero's Master
The best music defiantly is the Molgera battle theme why because the battle is challenging the music goes with the battle and yeah so I say Molgera is the best music.

DesertDweller

Love Truth
Staff Credits was the best, combining a lot of the themes into one grand piece of art. The redux version by ZREO is even better.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
Actually, alot of music in this game.

The Great Sea theme, Dragon Roost theme, Opening theme to name a few.

I probably like alot more that I can't think of at the moment.

DCMN

Hero of Internet
The theme tune. Oh my gosh I get right into it every time I hear that thing! de-na-na-do-do-do-dodoo

H

Hero of Limes

I'd probably have to go with the Molgera battle theme like several others have also said. I also like the Dragon Roost theme and will probably never forget it it's just epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom