• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Music in WW

owenshev

Nayru hates me :(
What was your favourite? Mine was Molgera Battle. The remix of it in Brawl rules too.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Mine is Farewell Hyrule King. I absolutely love this song. It's very moving and I can listen to it over and over again. Molgera battle and Outset Island come after FHK. Wind Waker had such an amazing soundtrack.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
What was your favourite? Mine was Molgera Battle. The remix of it in Brawl rules too.

Remix? Actually its the Original Soundtrack.

But besides that. Well i don 't know the titles of the song, here is my top 3:
- When Tetra changes into Zelda.
- When you talk to the spirit Sages.
- When festifal of the koroks begins.

I have a lot of songs that i like in ww.
Maybe i will post my full list if i have the time.

F

Failure

I really adore the staff credit theme of WW and I've listened to it enough for it to be second in my top 25 XD. It's so soothing and happy to listen to; it really does put a wee smile on my face.

I'm planning on replaying WW soonish so maybe I'll have a few more choices to edit in afterwards and with a bit more detail as to why I like them :P

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
The helmaroc king fight is pretty awesome, and correct me if im wrong but is farwell hyrule king just a remix of hyrule castle from ALttP?

I really enjoyed the Ocean Theme, and Farewell Hyrule King [which is indeed the song from Hyrule Castle in AlttP]. I also liked the ending theme, it's probably my favourite in the game. It's between that and The Legendary Hero.

owenshev

Nayru hates me :(
Farewell King! I forgot about that. That's my new favourite.Windfall Island is good too.

Does anyone have a worst music? I don't really, but I'm not to fond of the indoor music. Too bland. (Call me a critic ^^)

Molgera Battle. Definitely. :D

Runners up would probably be the Dragon Roost Island theme, the opening theme (where it explains the history of Hyrule and whatnot,) and the song it plays whenever Laruto (that dead Zora sage) appears; it was so sad but beautiful. Then again, it was essentially a remix of the opening theme.

Kybyrian

Molgera battle with Dragon Roost coming in at second. They were both epic pieces of music.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I don't remember a lot of the music, but I love:
Windfall Island
Dragonroost Island
The Ocean Theme (or whatever it's called)
The Intro-Story music

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom