• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Music in the Series?

I love the music the plays when you talk to a Mogma, it just makes those creatures even cooler! My personal opinion for best music though is from Spirit Tracks. Anjean's Theme and traveling through the town is just to catchy and perfect.

F

FunFunIsland

Best music of all would be the 25th anniversary music because it has all the music from all the games combined into one big orchestrael performance. (:

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
I don't think we should go as far as to say it's the best music, but I definitely sounds better than previous games because it's almost entirely orchestrated. Music just doesn't sound the same when it's in a video game, but for Skyward Sword, it was great!

EzikielofHyrule

Ezikiel of Hyrule
Although I do love the music and think it is the best soundtrack in the series I would have to say that its not very memorable. While I love listening to the music i cant remember any of the tunes for the life of me afterwords.

The music in Skyward sword was all around very good. I liked Faron Woods the most. The bamboo room was very relaxing indeed :)

TNinja

Of the Gorons
They music in SS is awesome, it really sets the mood when your in a certain area, especially the flying theme, its soo uplifting!

Oh so many choices! One of the cutscene songs that I could listen to forever is Fi's theme once you step outside... it's truly beautiful! I also love the part right after she tells Link of his destiny and gives him the stone tablet... there's a part with a harp and a snare that is just so beautiful, it's addicting! Of course, all the music is gorgeous, but those two songs really stood out for me. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom