• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Master Sword 'get scene'

Twilight Princess is my favorite Master Sword scene (I've heard WW's is pretty awesome too) doing what I had to do to get the Master Sword in TP however, sucks

youpster900

Pottery=Mortal Enemy!
Why no love from Wind Waker the room it was in was beautiful with the oot sages on the glass and the cutscene where the swords drop on you is outstanding plus you get to try it out on an enemy killing spree a few seconds after you get it!

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
The entire cut scene I'm going with TP. The whole Midna watching with complete awe and amazed at the fact Link pulled the sword really adds to how important that moment truly is.

However, ALTTP gets honorable mention for being the first to show it and you just know Link is going to destroy all in his path with it.

Hylian.Smitty

Defender of SS
TP's cutscene is the coolest, with the wolf shard thing being pulled from Link's forehead, I love the music from OoT, but I personally think SS gets a lot of hate for having a solid one. You follow Fi around an island at night and everything is peaceful and there is beautiful music playing. I think it's fitting because Link just traumatically lost Zelda to a tornado and is very distressed and this nighttime escapade calms him and the player down and equips them with a weapon to do so. When you pull out the sword
you don't even realize that it's so important, as it becomes the Master Sword. When the Goddess blesses it for the last time and it reaches its maximum power, you look back and remember that peaceful night and the slightly anticlimactic pulling. Food for thought.

Pen

The game is on!
Definitely Twilight Princess for me. In my opinion that scene is superior to the Master Sword scenes in all the other Zelda games both visually and story-wise. Just the concept of Link arriving at the scene in Wolf form makes it super unique, and I think that whole part of TP's plot is really great! :)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Not sure if I'd call it the best, but Twilight Princess is definitely my favorite. I'm not sure why, but during that moment it feels much more legendary. This was the only Link for which it wasn't planned for him to get the sword, all he wanted to do was remove the curse. The fact that he happened to be worthy to wield it was a complete coincidence. Not to mention that at this point, the sword had been all but forgotten. The temple where it used to rest was withered away, only accessible by the Skull Kid.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Twilight Princess, the fact that it turns link back into a human shows just how powerful the sword actually is, not to mention how he holds it skyward after he draws it.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I really like the Twilight Princess scene too. It was probably the most dramatic and memorable of any of them, although the Ocarina of Time one was pretty cool in the sense that you get taken up into that cutscene with Rauru and then boom you're a grown up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom