• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Mario Kart

In your opinion, what is the best Mario Kart to date?

• Super Mario Kart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Kart 64

• Mario Kart Super Circuit

• Mario Kart Double Dash!

• Mario Kart DS

• Mario Kart Wii

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I vote for Mario Kart 64. It was one of the first video games that I ever played, and I love it to death. It's 4-player action was unbeatable at that time, and I have very fond memories of playing it with my brothers and sister back in the day.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Mario Kart 64 was first time at the series, and I've played it for years, but I now prefer MK Wii because it has more stages, characters, and items. I only wish they'd bring the 64 Boo item back, which stole items from other players, if they weren't using them.

Dan

I will have to go with Mario Kart wii , for me it had some of the most beautiful tracks to date not to mention one of favorite tracks maple treeway. (So happy it's going to be in mario kart 7)
I admit it had some faults such as those pesky blue shells, and forced teams in battle mode. I also still play Super mario kart with a friend, we mainly play in battle mode for hours , gotta love that music.
All mario karts are great and I can't wait for mario kart 7 !

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
wow.......Double Dash, nuff said. Double Dash is the most funnest place and awesome levels.(I will edited mine and post moar)

Definitely Mario Kart 64. Me and my brother always played that game. He would be Yoshi and I would be Toad. I miss the days when my brother played Nintendo games with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom