• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Best Majora's Mask Mask?

Best Mask?

• Postman's Hat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All-Night Mask

• Blast Mask

• Stone Mask

• Great Fairy Mask

• Keaton Mask

• Bremen Mask

• Don Gero Mask

• Bunny Hood

• Mask of Scents

• Romani's Mask

• Circus Leader's Mask

• Kafei's Mask

• Couple's Mask

• Mask of Truth

• Kamaro's Mask

• Gidbo Mask

• Garo's Mask

• Captain's Hat

• Giant's Mask

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hahaha I feel alone as I voted for the Garo's Mask. XD

I love Garo's Mask in Majora's Mask. Being used to get Link entry to Ikana Canyon and summoning the spirits of Garo robes when used in certain locations, I like wearing the Garo's Mask as the Garos are one of my favorite races. Also, similarly to what the Captain's Hat and Gibdo's Mask do, the mask can make ReDeads and Gibdos dance. Plus the Gorman brothers used it for ill, so yay! :P

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Bunny hood all the way

d3tg.png
8075.png

Garo

Boy Wonder
...do I have to say it? I feel like you probably already know what I'm going to say.

Hahaha I feel alone as I voted for the Garo's Mask. XD

I love Garo's Mask in Majora's Mask. Being used to get Link entry to Ikana Canyon and summoning the spirits of Garo robes when used in certain locations, I like wearing the Garo's Mask as the Garos are one of my favorite races. Also, similarly to what the Captain's Hat and Gibdo's Mask do, the mask can make ReDeads and Gibdos dance. Plus the Gorman brothers used it for ill, so yay! :P

oh hey look odd said it anyway

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The very first mask that I actively seek out is the Bunny Hood. Unfortunately, time stamps don't allow its acquisition until much later than I personally care for. Just think: what if you could use the Bunny Hood close to after the first 3 day sequence? I'd cry from the amazing burst of speed I get. ;p

bunny

birb overlord
The Stone mask and Bunny Hood are probably the two that I use the most; however, I voted for the Bunny Hood because I use it more for obvious reasons. While the Stone mask is extremely useful for sneaking around in the Pirate's Fortress, I don't use it for much else besides that. The Bunny Hood is convenient because I can get around places much faster when I'm unable to ride Epona.

I voted the All-Night Mask. Not that I think it's the most useful (it isn't). It's just so damn cool. It looks creepy, and turns out it was designed as a torture device. I always picture someone tied to a post, the Mask strapped on, and left there for days until their eyes were as red and crazed as the Mask's and they were begging for their captors to just let them sleep. And that, my friends, is the creepiest kind of awesome, a perfect fit for the nightmare world of Majora's Mask.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I am torn between the Bunny Hood and the Stone Mask. The Bunny Hood is very useful because you can move around faster and actually have control over yourself, unlike the Goron mask. The Stone Mask does become useful in some situations though, and being invisible to certain enemies is a time saver. I guess the Bunny Hood would be the most useful since you use it in more situations.

My favorite in terms of design though is the Keaton Mask. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom