• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Looking Link.

I like the official artwork of the NES/SNES-era Link

For in-game sprites, ALttP's pink-hair Link is definitely my favorite, mostly because of nostalgia, but Wind Waker's cel-shaded Link is pretty nice, especially his expressions.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
tumblr_mdz4fbE7VM1rj8zmto1_500.gif

That smile. :love:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Twilight Princess. It is the best exact representation of 'Link' that I can imagine. Putting the Master Sword Scabbard and Hylian Shield on his back has to be the most satisfying thing in a Zelda game. It just looks so perfect. ^^

Skyward Sword Link and Ocarina of Time Adult Link are both cool, too.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Yeeeeeah... TP Link is most handsome. SS Link was hot some of the time, but other times, something looked seriously wrong with his lips. TBH, if it weren't for the inconsistency, SS'd win it for me. But TP is just about as hot, and consistent.

For artwork, I'd say MC Link. He's just so CUUUUUTE~! Ezlo is the only blemish, no offense Ezlo.

Hanyou

didn't build that
The Hero of Time is my favorite because he always looks like he's about to kick someone's ***. None of the other "adult" Links quite exude that rage and toughness. It's awesome, and it makes me feel awesome when I'm taking down Ganon.

Runner-up is the Hero of Winds, who shows a wide range of emotions and is probably as cute as Kirby. I think it's impossible not to like a character design like that. Toon Link is a work of genius. This extends to TMC's Link and the one from Spirit Tracks.

Easily TP Link for the artwork. For in-game probably SS Link. Every once in a while his lips are a bit big, or his eyes look too anime/feminine, but overall yeah~the animations helped too. TP Link looked really good every once in a while in-game.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Definitely this guy!

Twilight-Princess-Link.jpg

I could have shown a pic when TP Link was looking all Epic but I think this pic shows that evn though TP link is very mature and has the weight of Hyrule on his shoulders you can still see he is just that small village boy from Ordan!

Z

Zelda-Obsessee

I love both Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess Link.

(I'll call him Twilight) Twilight is a more serious, fierce depiction of Link. In Twilight Princess, he is a very brave, serious character, only in the beginning and end of the game do his emotions really show. For the other part he is a very serious hero. (Lets call him Sky) Sky on the other hand is that fun boy, much like Ordon Link. He has more expression and you can really see that Link can generally be a big goofball (who likes to sleep in). Sky gave off much more emotion and depth into his character from one cutscene to the next. Unlike Twilight who was very serious throughout majority of the game.

I could go into much more detail with the reincarnations in order of the time line but with my way of explaining things it would just get really confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom