• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best kind of nuts?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Nuts are good. I like to consume nuts on a daily basis. 20g walnuts blended into my protein shake every day is a must for me. When it came to picking a nut I found Walnuts are good for prostate health which is why I choose them for every day use. Not necessarily my favourite flavoured or the cheapest option but I definitely want the benefits from them.

I also consume 100% peanut butter every night. It's a good source of protein and calories and doesn't take up much space in the stomach which is great if you don't want to feel bloated.

I also like almonds. I don't eat them daily but I find this is my favourite nut to consume as an actual nut. Usually a good flavour to them. Some people like to make milk from them but the little udders are hard to locate.

Cashews I find are pretty good nuts. Nice and creamy. Great in some curries. This is what I use cashews for mainly though I might eat a couple before I blend them up for the curry.

Hazelnuts I don't eat as nuts really. I used to quite enjoy a hazelnut praline though.

Those are my favourites. If you like nuts what are your favourites, and how do you like them?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I like peanuts, walnuts, and hazelnuts.

I too like peanut butter, but the real question is:

Crunchy peanut butter or creamy peanut butter?

I find crunchy peanut butter is great for sandwiches, and creamy for everything else.

Crunchy peanut butter is blasphemy. It's like the job has only been half done. Give it to me smooth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom