• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Kind of Elf Ears

What type of elf ears are the best?

• Long and high

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Long and flat

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Small and pointed

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Elves have ears. I believe they use them to listen, but who can tell. Their ears are different shapes and some of these shapes are nicer than other shapes. But which shapes are the nicest?

Do you prefer long and high elf ear, that point up to the sky?
sbmw-sunelf-ears1_m.jpg

Or do you like horizontal elf ears that stretch out from the side of their faces?
2-Pairs-Mysterious-Angel-Elf-Ears-Rubber-Soft-Cosplay-Fairy-Monster-Vampire-Zombie-False-Ears-Halloween.jpg_640x640.jpg

Or do you have a special place in your cochlea for small but pointed ears, half-elf ears, if you will?
x354-q80.jpg

Or do you like really mad and out-there elf ears that are crazy shapes like squares or double helix or something outrageous? Now is your once in a lifetime chance to let us all know!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I am in the "Small and pointed" camp. I think that this way they look cool, but aren't too much. It seems as though such long ears would be fairly impractical and they just look bad in my opinion.

Dan

I wasn't aware you had an elf ears fetish Frock.

Here's some pictures for y- I mean some of my favourite elf ears.

890111-e7d4bb78-6da8-11e3-ad42-df39793a2c66.jpg

Wire+Elf+Ears+Model+04.jpg

We can "discuss" this further in a pm if you would like.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Shorter ones, maybe Vulcan-length at the utmost. Longer ones just looks a little ridiculous sticking out as far as they can. They're like limbs of their own after a certain point.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Depends on what aesthetic you're going for.

If you're aiming for realism, short and pointed.
If you're aiming for whimsy, go all out: long and curving to a point. This one also works if you're going for grotesque elves, like goblins or trolls.

I always thought Ocarina of Time's straight out Hylian ears were nice and whimsical while still being reasonable. Plus the kids just look so cute with em!! :^^:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom