• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Item

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
What is it with people and the Hookshot/Clawshot/Whip? I agree, it's my second fav, but doesn't ANYBODY love the spinner besides me? :hmm:
Ah well...o.oo.oo.o
Actually the Spinner was awesome, and made a great boss fight. It wasn't very useful after the Arbiter's Grounds, though.

My favorite still has to be the Grapple Hook (Phantom Hourglass), or the Double Clawshots (Twilight Princess).

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
What is it with people and the Hookshot/Clawshot/Whip? I agree, it's my second fav, but doesn't ANYBODY love the spinner besides me? :hmm:
Ah well...o.oo.oo.o
Actually the Spinner was awesome, and made a great boss fight. It wasn't very useful after the Arbiter's Grounds, though. :dry:

My favorite still has to be the Grapple Hook (Phantom Hourglass), or the Double Clawshots (Twilight Princess), or the Master Sword (not an item I know). :mastersword:

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
My post on here apperently got deleted on here... so I will post again.
My favorite is definitely the spinner. It is so fun! Just a fun thing to do in TP, if you go on the highest building in Kakiriko village, and jump off while you are on the spinner, link will fall all the way and won't get hurt.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Remember,this is in the Oot section.Because of that,i choose ice arrows.Diffucult to get and fun to use.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
well, deku nuts are my favorite, its like ninja in a bottle! or insta ninja just add water! or well, you get the point... but, seriously, the golden gauntlets/titans mitt/power bracelet is my favorite

Mine is for sure the Hookshot: you can overcross alot of places which would be impossible without the Hookshot and you can stun ennemies. But love the bow too.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Agh. I'm stuck between the Ocarina of Time and the Boomerang. The boomerang is my favorite. As young Link I would go to Lon Lon ranch and just throw it over and over. But the Ocarina of Time is the most useful. You have to pull out that things more times than people could count.

OotLord1003

Young Link
no doubt, the hookshot and the hammer (did you know you can swing it to the side by Z-targeting and holding right, then slice?)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
HEY fluteboy if you ganon killer why havent i died and also my new favourite item is naturally the biggoron sword everything falls beneath it MWUHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Could you imagin ganon ih the BG Sword he'd be like invincable WOOOOOOOOT

*eats a cookie* COOKIES ARE WHAT YA NEED INSTEAD OF A HOOKSHOT

lol *give ganon a cookie*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom