• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Best Graphics/Style Of Zelda Game?

SheikahSoul

Decadence
Hands down for TP. It had great sense of detail and the scenery almost looked real-life. I love nature and scenery.

I

Idunnomyname

Zelda HD Wii U Demo, seeing it felt epic and serious while still having a feeling of fantasy about it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Hands down Skyward Sword's graphics. They're absolutely beautiful. I love the style. TP's graphics, meh... I don't really like 'em too much. That's not to say they weren't good, but they were to bland and boring for my taste. Aside from the disproportionate bodies, I loved Wind Waker's graphics too.

geek4887

The Unknown
I love all the graphics and I think they fit their games well.
Wind Waker just has such a childish, cartoonish and fun feel to it, so it makes the game even more adorable and fits it well.
The more realistic style of Twilight Princess fits well the intensity and seriousness of the game. They also used the graphics quite well to make Link really cute, heehee. :D

I wouldn't say that I like one more than the other, because they both are great, and fit the themes of their games very well.

Well, this is so true. I mean, what would happen if they told TP as cel-shaded style?

My favorite graphic style for Zelda games is Ocarina of Time's style. It just looked the best in my opinion. My second favorite is the cel-shaded graphics of WW.

H

Hein3k3n

Cel-shaded and twilight bloom. Twilight Princess's bloom effect was soothing and relaxing. Wind Waker's cel shades made the game really fun to even just look at

W

WindWakerFan21

I have to say WindWaker and I know my name proves it but I loved the graphics of the game... cel shaded graphics are great, Always put me in a good mood.

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
I loved Twilight Princess's graphics. They were so amazingly life-like!!

But I think my favorite style would be Skyward Sword. I can't wait to feel like I'm playing in a painting...kind of.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think the best graphics that have ever been in a RELEASED Zelda game so far is Twilight Princess. They're clean, slick, and I want to say smooth but I can't feel them ^^
The best style to me is SS', it's a nice blend between realism and TWW and it just looks fitting for the game!
The best graphics that have ever been in an unreleased Zelda game is that amazing Wii U tech demo. Look at it twice and tell me you weren't dropping a jaw!

A lot of Zelda games have fantastic graphics.

TP had a great amount of detail that looked fantastic.

WW had a beautiful, colorful, and exciting style. Everything looked just so seamless.

Although, I'm going to have to go with SS here. Even though the game isn't released, I can tell that it has a lot of detail and style that makes the game look fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom