• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Best Ganon Fight

Which Ganon do you like the most?

• Four Swords Ganon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past Ganon

• Original Legend of Zelda Ganon

• Ocarina of Time Ganondorf

• Ocarina of Time GANON

• Twilight Princess Horse Back with Light Arrows

• Twilight Princess Ganon using Zelda as puppet

• Twilight Princess Beast Ganon

• Twilight Princess Dark Lord Ganon

• Oracles Combined Ganons Resurection

• Wind Waker Puppet Ganon

• Wind Waker Ganon

• Total voters
Which Ganon fight did you love the most in feeling, and difficulty? Did you get mad or stressed out a lot with the OoT Beast Ganon?

P

Pm88

I just like a good old fashioned sword fight. For a game that has a sword as the main weapon for combat there are surprisingly few sword fights.

D

darth_matt195

I enjoyed (when I say enjoyed I mean found the most challenging) the A Link to the Past Ganon fight. I couldn't complete it until I was about 15, and I had it when I was 5! Now that's one long epic fight!

I enjoyed (when I say enjoyed I mean found the most challenging) the A Link to the Past Ganon fight. I couldn't complete it until I was about 15, and I had it when I was 5! Now that's one long epic fight!
That is because you probably didn't want to play it any more at the time, I thought Beast Ganon was the coolest in TP because he kept moving and was HUGE , and really made me feel backed to a corner.

I liked the ocarina of time ganondorf the best because of how fun it was to see ganondorf be dead... then i saw ganon

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Ganondorf from Ocarina of Time. It was the perfect balance of difficulty and hearts down below. The boss looked cool and playing tennis with him was a lot of fun. I was thinking of picking Twilight Princess because it just looked very epic but the problem was Ganondorf in that game was very slow and easy. And I wish they picked a better area to host the battle, not with twilight barriers in the middle of Hyrule Field.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Dark Lord, Ganondorf from Twilight Princess. Although it was easy, doing the ending blow at the end was the most satisfying move EVER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom