• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Forest Dungeon

Which Forest Dungeon is the Best?

• Skull Woods: ALTTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inside the Deku Tree: OOT

• Forest Temple: OOT

• Woodfall Temple: MM

• Forbidden Woods: WW

• Wind Temple: WW

• Sea of Trees: FS

• Deepwood Shrine: MC

• Forest Temple: TP

• Forest Temple: ST

• Skyview Temple: SS

• Total voters
Forest Temple from OoT for me personally. It had such a great creepy atmosphere and a very memorable last boss.

For me, it was a tie between Forest Temple from OOT, because I actually really enjoyed it. It was fun, had good music, and a nice boss.
But Wind Temple from WW was just outstanding! It was so much fun, had one of my favorite bosses ever with the best music ever, and was very challenging. And i love makar!! :)

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I'd have to say either the Woodfall Temple or Skyview Temple. I can't really explain why, but when I first played these two temple, I had so much fun.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
Like....everybody else here, I'm gonna have to go with the Forest Temple from OoT. It's just an incredibly well-made temple. Great atmosphere, music, dungeon design, enemies, one of my personal favorite bosses, if not my number one favorite. The Woodfall temple comes in a close second though.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
The Forbidden Woods in Wind Waker. It seemed like a perfect combo, dark and eery place in a cel-shaded game. Most people thought it was a kid game, well this dungeon is only the tip of the iceberg.

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite is Inside the Great Deku Tree. I felt is was a great way to start a game a get you used to the controls, while getting you to feel like a true hero. I went through that dungeon all pumped, thinking yeah I'm going to help this tree and make him all better. Nope, he dies. Why, that's not fair, but Link seems to notice that a lot on his journeys.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I had to go with the Skyview Temple just because I enjoyed playing it.
I like the OoT forest temple but I hate the music, it gives me the willies.
TP had a great temple though, loved the monkeys aww

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Forest Temple of Ocsrina of Time. No brainer. That's easily the best dungeon in the entire series. It's got everything needed to make the ideal Zelda dungeon: great atmosphere, gripping music (that sells the atmosphere, to boot), outstanding puzzles, and a flat-out amazing boss. There's nothing this dungeon doesn't have. It's just flawless.

This, although I would personally disagree on that last point: I kind of wish the dungeon was less eerie/creepy, but then again perhaps that's the dungeon's planned effect on players. xD

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
The Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time was good. I thought that WindWaker's Forbidden Woods was much better though. In the end I voterd for Skyview Temple, because if you think about it ALL of Faron woods is like a Forest Dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom