9. Palace of Twilight: Too short and very easy
8. Lakebed Temple: It's ginormous (did I spell that right?) and it was confusing following the water flow
7. City in the Sky: This wasn't a bad dungeon, but it didn't feel like it fitted into the game. At least the boss was awesome.
6. Forest Temple: This was a good dungeon, but the problem with this particular dungeon is the fact that it's a bit too hard for a first dungeon (that's my thought)
5. Arbiter's Grounds: This was a good dungeon with good puzzles. The only thing holding this dungeon back are the stalfos.
4. Goron Mines: It seems like you are just abruptly thrown into this dungeon, but I really liked this one. And whenever you meet up with one of the older Goron's, the Goron City theme would be remixed sort of like what Crash Bandicoot 2 did
3. Snowpeak Ruins: It seemed pretty weird having a mansion as a dungeon... oh well, it works. It may be a bit confusing getting around this dungeon, but like all dungeons, you get the hang of it. Also, I put this dungeon high on my list because of the boss (and for those who don't know, I won't spoil it)
2. Hyrule Castle: This one was great! The music was perfect, the puzzles were fun, and the final boss is very good.
1. Temple of Time: In Ocarina of Time, I always thought of the Temple of Time as a holding place for the Master Sword. Apparently, this game proves that this dungeon is more than that. The music is a generic tune and I like it for that (if that makes any sense). Also the puzzles in this dungeon are a perfect mix of fun and challenging.