• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Best Dungeon In Twilight Princess

Favorite Dungeon in Twilight Princess.

• Forest Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron Mines

• Lakebed Temple

• Arbiter's Grounds

• Snowpeak Ruins

• Temple of Time

• City in the Sky

• Palace of Twilight

• Hyrule Castle

• Total voters
I voted for City in the Sky. Loved the aesthetics and the overall theme and feel of the dungeon. The double claw shot was super fun to use, and the end boss had a rather epic feel to it. Plus, the little cutscene that happens when you are being launched up there each time always makes me smile =D

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It takes awhile for my favorite, the Goron Mines, to pick itself up, but once it does then the enjoyment soars from there. The puzzles in this dungeon are pretty standard, but I love the tempo and atmosphere through which it moves. The music permeates it with a dramatic tension, and that makes me presume it as the darkest dungeon out of all the Fire Temples. I still remember the loud clacks of the Iron Boots against the magnetic wall/ceiling when staying up late to play through it. All of this was just satisfactory to me.

But the latterly half, right after the Armored Goron battle, is the best part. You probably know why, so yes it has to do with getting the Hero's Bow. I loved that open area where Bulbin archers are perched on that walkway, trying to bring you down from above. They were fun targets to practice sniping; same with the ones in the area just before the Boss Room. Taking them out and then shooting the rope to bring the drawbridge down unleashes one of the greatest elements of the Goron Mines—that small pack of Bulbins that storm after you all at once.

Not only this, but unlike many fans I actually enjoyed the moments of battling Fyrus. It was something I found intensely fun near the beginning of the game and still anticipate when I start TP up.

Patch

Party Pooper
Temple of Time!! I don't know why I liked it so much. It was just a great dungeon. Maybe I liked it because everything was so clean and neat.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The City in the Sky was my favorite dungeon in Twilight Princess. It had a unique mixture of outdoors and indoors, and that element offered a fair bit of confusion, which is something I like in a dungeon. The theme around the dungeon was creative and fun, and the Double Clawshot was fun to use.

Kybyrian

I thought Snowpeak Ruins was unique and fabulous. I'd say Hyrule Castle and Arbiter's Grounds come fairly close, as well. The unique positioning of the dungeon really gave it a different feel. The whole mansion on the side of a cliff on a giant snowy mountain thing gave it this feel that I've never had in a Zelda dungeon before. The enemies were unique and the puzzles challenging. The inside pleased me just as much as the idea did. Two yeti living inside of a mansion with a giant monster inside. Classy. It put me to the test in a fun and exciting way. I think it surpassed most dungeons in these elements.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
9.Palace of Twilight: It took me three months to get myself to not be scared of the Zant's hands.
8. City in the SKy: I just find the dungeon annoying boring and to drawn out
7.Forest Temple: Great first dungeon. Not good compared to all the other dungeons in the game
6.Goron Mines: Also an amazing dungeon. But TP had some great dungeons.
5.Hyrule Castle: I actually loved this dungeon and finding both keys and gettng the seceret room. Also the resistance coming was a great idea
4.Lakebed Temple:An AMAZING dungeon and water dungeon. But again not as amazing as the others.
3. Snowpeak Ruins: Great dungeon. Loved it. Great feel. Ice block puzzles=AWESOME. also awesome ball and chain
2:Temple of Time:Buitiful dungeon. I loved the item and the going though then going back with the statue. LOved the item too and the quest after
1: Arbitors Grounds: LOVE DUNGEON, THEME, ITEM, BOSS, and PUZZLES. It is actually my 3rd fav dungeon ever.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
I would say either Snowpeak Ruins or Forest Temple. I remember the first time I played TP and did the Forest Temple. I thought it was really pretty looking and creative and fun with the monkeys and everything! And Snowpeak is just really creepy and mysterious and cool with it being a mansion in the middle of nowhere, and I liked that you had to climb the mountain to get there and then slide down to the mansion with Yeto.

I liked the Gorgon Mines the most. It didn't have the best mini- boss, but I loved the dungeon itself.

9. Forest Temple - I came here and I thought WTF?!
8. Palace of Twilight - Not a nice design and to disappointing
7. Hyrule Castle - A good final dungeon but not the best
6. Lakebed Temple - I was very dizzy after completing it
5. Snowpeak Ruins - Not the best dungeon in the game
4. Goron Mines - A good dungeon, I liked it
3. Arbiters Grounds - Good dungeon design and a good (Mini) Boss
2. City in the Sky - Very good dungeon, very good Boss Battle, it was just Epic
1. Temple of Time - It has the best Item of the game, It has one of the best Mini Bosses of the game, It has one of the best Bosses of the game and the puzzles were very good.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
I'm not exactly sure what my favorite dudgeon is... I did like the Forest Temple because It just had that unique feel to me. However, I am going to have to say Snowpeak Ruins because it was so unique and different.

I loved Temple of Time. The setting was eery and the linearity followed by the backtracking with the giant statue was amazing. The item was probably the worst in the game, but it was used to great effect in the dungeon. the boss was easy, but pretty fun. Overall, a really cool dungeon. But I loved all the Twilight Princess dungeons, really. City in the Sky and Snowpeak Ruins were my second favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom