• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Controller?

Which wins?

• Xbox 360 Controller

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3 Controller

• Wii Remote

• Gamecube Controller

• Classic Controller (VC)

• Xbox Controller

• Nintendo 64 Controller

• Total voters

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I voted for the GCN controller... it's awesome, and closely followed by the Wii mote:P, the only reason i didn't vote for it is that i'm still getting used to it

Amelie

Air Dancer
Im actually enjoying the GC controller lots from yesterday. Hmm. And for me the Playstation controller seems to cramp my hands because the joy sticks are even with each other

Does this happen to anyone else? I think out of the 2 joy stick controllers the 360 controller is still my favorite. But I still love the SNES controller to death ^^

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I don't like non-nintendo controllers, they tend to be crampy... the PS2 one maybe the best out of non-nintendo controllers imo

Amelie

Air Dancer
Eeek! The first Xbox controller was a nightmare >< It was soooo big I couldnt even hold it in my hands.

Bill Gates must have thought everyone had big man hands or something >>

360 controller is actually smaller and much more comfortable for me.. its still kind of big.. but I get cramps from Playstation controllers instead of Xbox ones.

Kazumi

chagy
I really love the Classic Controler. I use it for everygame that you can use it for. Including SSBB! I love using it for the VC, like when I play Alttp. It just feels right in MY, hands.:P :cat:

Stella3000

Starlight
I'm kinda torn between the wii remote and the gamecube controller. I ended up voting for the gamecube controller so I guess that means I like it more. The wii mote is still awesome though, I guess I'm just not quite used to it yet.

B

bloodninja321

I love the gamecube controller it has a good grip and is comfortable to hold

bellum

Gamer since age 2
the gamecube controller is the most comftorable for me it looks pretty cool and well it's comfy cause Nintendo made it ecpecially good to fit in are hands;)

Classic controller because it can handle any game controller scheme. Worst would be N64 controller. The three stubs are unnecessary and the D pads are unnecessary

Len

Zelda On Paper
the gamecube fits my style, it has some confort and easy handling, my favorite of all game controllers! after wii mote of course! )wii mote and nunchuck makes me rock!!!, yeah swing that wii mote!)

Last edited:

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
You guys keep complaining about the N64 controller, but, imo, it has the best "trigger button" location out of all Nintendo controllers.
It gives a smoother playability to Zelda games for example, where pressing Z happens frequently, and, the place where it is placed is a very comfortable one

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I voted for the Classic Controller. Never tried it but I guess it should be the one that reminds the most of the good old NES controller. Am I correct?

Why does everyone hate the Xbox controller so much? I love it!

I don't hate the bulkiness; rather, I embrace it! The analog sticks were much better on the Xbox/360 controllers than on the PS and GC controllers. It just felt so much more comfortable to play on the Xbox. Now don't get me wrong here; I play Pikmin and Starfox every once in a while. I just happen to like Halo 2/3 and the Battlefront series much, much more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom