• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Best Boss?

Best Boss?

• Majora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gyorg

• Ghot

• TwinMold

• Odalwa

• Total voters
Kind of difficult question for me because I didnt like any of the bosses in MM, but if I had to chose I would go for Majora, even though he was the easiest boss of the entire game

I'd have to say Majora. But only because he provided the greatest challenge to me the first time I fought him without being frustrating. I had conveniently wasted all my arrows and magic on the first round. Without the arrows, the last round can be extremely hard. It took me an hour or longer to finally defeat him that first time.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
My personal favorite is Odalwa. He was an awesome boss with a lot of cool moves and tricks up his sleeve, like his summoning those bugs and encircling fire.
I liked Majora too, but he basically copied the other bosses, just having a new look and new style.

Majora, he has three phasesand its just fun. Goht was alot of fun too, you get to kill him by rolling as a Goron. Actually, I liked them all except for Gyorg. That one frustrated me greatly.

T

Timelord Link

Majora beats all the other bosses combined. Even some bosses in Ocarina dont compare to the battle of Majora.

F

fiercedeity97

have to go with gyorg only because he gave me the most difficult time in mm

Ghot because I loved how you had to chase after him while he just tried to defend himself. I feel so awesome while fighting him.

Kind of difficult question for me because I didnt like any of the bosses in MM, but if I had to chose I would go for Majora, even though he was the easiest boss of the entire game

No. It isn't easy to beat him, at least not the first time and hes hardest of the game while others still show hard fights. You seem like a troll too. Majoras my favorite.

I liked Odalwa because of all the different ways you can defeat him. You can do a sword fight, shoot him with arrows, or even just spin into him with Deku form.

Odolwa's cool, but Majora is one of my favorite villains of all time. (even though he is a piece of cake)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom