• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Best Boss: Who Did You Enjoy Tearing to Pieces the Most?

Which Boss?

• Queen Gohma(Deku Tree)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Dodongo(DongoDongo Cavern)

• Barinade(JabuJabu's Belly)

• Phantom Ganon(Forest Temple)

• Volvagia(Fire Temple)

• Morpha(Water Temple)

• Bongo Bongo(Shadow Temple)

• Kotake & Koume/Twinrova(Spirit Temple)

• Ganondorf(Ganon's Tower)

• Ganon(Ganon's Tower[broken])

• Total voters
M

molgera13

i liked to beat up volvagia. Not only is link defeating a dragon, you get to smack it on the head with a hammer.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I'm really fond of the Twinrova battle simply because reflecting the magic is fun! I especially enjoy the visual effects of the fire and ice as well, so I often reflect the magic onto the ground.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Totally Phantom Ganon, because the Forest Temple was suddenly WAY harder than the first 3 dungeons, and I died trying like 6 times. Right when I beat him, I was so happy, that after I finished watching all of the cutscenes, I went out for dinner.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
i enjoyed volvagia. The snakey-evil-dragon-killing appealed to me plus it was fun for me to see how much damage i could rack up in a short time. HAMMERS FTW!

WulfLink

Hero of Legends
I'd have to say Gohma, just because of the variety of tactics you can use to beat her. I also love how fast you can kill her. My personal record is a 12 second kill. Not amazing, I know, but it's still awesome to me =)

F

Forever Impa

For me, Ganondorf. Probably because the volley was something I was better than my big brother at, and I beat him before my brother did. And when you're 10 and the baby sister, that's important. So every time I play OoT through again, that's always the best part. In my mind I'll always have my big brother next to me cheering me on and making me more nervous at the same time. :cool:

i liked to beat up volvagia. Not only is link defeating a dragon, you get to smack it on the head with a hammer.

I completely agree and that is exactly why I picked Volvagia as well. The Fire Temple was such an awesome build-up to that one pillar, then BOOM. Drop down that hole like a pro and go mess up a dragon's life.

J

Jason

I liked sliced up Ganondorf in the Castle, He's always the best thrill to beat for me!!

A

Antinaka12

Honestly i love tearing ganon apart its just awesome to see and you stab a dude through the skull come on guys and girls

F

Furious rainbow

I love twinrova and their theme, it just fills my heart with rainbows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom