• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Best Boss: Who Did You Enjoy Tearing to Pieces the Most?

Which Boss?

• Queen Gohma(Deku Tree)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Dodongo(DongoDongo Cavern)

• Barinade(JabuJabu's Belly)

• Phantom Ganon(Forest Temple)

• Volvagia(Fire Temple)

• Morpha(Water Temple)

• Bongo Bongo(Shadow Temple)

• Kotake & Koume/Twinrova(Spirit Temple)

• Ganondorf(Ganon's Tower)

• Ganon(Ganon's Tower[broken])

• Total voters
M

Metal_head

I have to say ganon. I really liked the dark atmosphere/location.

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
I like Twin Rova and ganon inside the tower and in Spirit Tracks I liked the dark link thing in that take em all challenge. in wind waker Helmaroc King

Definitely Twinrova. Up until the Spirit Temple, most of the bosses had been pretty self-explanatory as far as how to defeat them. But Twinrova was unique and a lot of fun to challenge!

O

OoT Master

It was fun destroying Ganon although tricky when I ran out of magic ruins for items.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Ganondorf, the original. I wanted so much to end the "tennis match" with him, and defeating him brought me loads of satisfaction. Especially since I did it using a faulty Gamecube controller.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Bongo Bongo took so many tries on my first run that I know have an evil laugh every time a hack at his eye. "YOU TOOK UP 5 DAYS OF BEING KILLED BY YOUR HANDS, THIS IS REVENGE. YOU LIKE THAT HUH?! HOW DOES IT FEEL WHEN I KILL YOU! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HHHHHHAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

MegaTallica

NintendoThrasher
I love, but at the same time hate, beating Ganon. I love it because I finally get that great feeling of being a hero and get to say I beat OOT. But then I hate it because I beat OOT:( . Its great to beat the game, but then it just ends. The greatest game in my opinion just ENDS!! I almost cry every time I beat it. Call me a sissy or what not, but I really get into games when I play them and I got really emotional about OOT.

What's grey?
I would have to choose Bongo Bongo. It was only boss I died against on my first run through of OoT, although Barinade nearly killed be too. Now I know how to fight him and I just love everything he does. Speaking of which, I should go back and fight him without using Z-targeting.

None of them, as far as I know I never had the motion of killing them making me feel powerfull that much. This SHOULD actually be a poll on what was the funest boss killing with the FD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom