• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Avenger

So who's the best avenger ? :right:

• Iron man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hulk

• Hawkeye (he has arrows)

• Black widow

• Captain America

• Thor

• Total voters

Dan

So I solely came up with a great idea

Who is the best avenger ?

I like Iron man the best. He has a big ego sure, can be a jerk but he does care.
I was going to vote for black widow since she reminds me of JJ but I thought not.

Oh and I love Iron mans weapons.

Last edited:

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Sure you did. All you. :P

It's a hard choice.... really hard... depends on how one determines "best".

Tony Stark is a strong contender. He appeals to me because he gets by on his intellect instead of brute strength and is easily the most intelligent of the Avengers. He doesn't have super powers but has extraordinary intellect that he uses to make his suits and weapons.

Iron Man. Not only because he's a witty billionaire genius, but because he is the only one of the cool Avengers (Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, and the Hulk; you know, the ones we actually care about) to have created his power. Captain America and the Hulk were given their power through an experiment and an accident, and Thor was born a god. Iron Man created his suit and uses it for good; what's not to love?

Therefore, Iron Man is the best. Although, I'd say he's in a three-way tie for my favorite, along with Captain America and the Hulk.

Oh, and I forgot; he even has his own song. And it's a really good song, too.

Last edited:
I voted for Hawkeye, but that's because he's my favorite. Now if we're actually talking about who the best fighter is, it's the Hulk; as long as he's able to control his power. As Matt said, Iron Man is probably the overall best as he's a genius as well as a superior fighter.

Iron Man solely because of Robert Downey Jr <3 My opinion probably doesn't mean much though, as I've only read a handful of comic books in my life and thus only really know any of these characters from the films.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
No love for Hulk? (in the poll)

Anyways,
Iron Man: Complete genius! He made his first suit by himself in a cave. Winning right there.
Hulk: Best one liners ever, strongest of them all.
Captain America: Like a solider, he is a good listener and a great fighter c:
Thor: "He's adopted. >>" haha. Thor is amazing. I'm not sure what else to say xD
Hawkeye: The best, he doesn't have powers but he still can kick just as much butt as the others. (or no fancy suit xD)
Black Widow: eehhh... she's good, can kick butt, but not my favorite.

And for the record, Ant Man, Wasp and Panther should be on this list, just because they went in the movie doesn't mean they aren't awesome c:

magiclink

Shinigami
Why isint Spiderman in that poll? Spiderman was an avenger too. Also Spidermans spidey-senses remind me of Sherlock Holmes ability to predict his enemys attack, and if you know me you know how much I love Sherlock Holmes.

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite is Captain America, because, well America. No, but really he is pretty cool. He is sort of like Link just without the sword.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Why is Black Widow even on that list? She's not an Avenger...she's an agent of S.H.E.I.L.D.

Anyway, I'd say Captain America is the best seeing as he's well rounded. He has power, agility, and character. Iron Man may be cool, but like Captain America said, he's nothing without that armor. Hulk is flawed because he's a destructive idiot while Thor is very naive. Then there's Wasp and Ant/Giant Man...they're just very lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom