• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Best Arrows

Best arrows

• Normal arrows

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire arrows

• Ice arrows

• Bomb arrows

• Light arrows

• Total voters

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Ice arrows are pretty clutch. I wanted to go with Light, but since you never get them until the very end of the game in every game they're in (except MM, but it's still pretty close) they're never really of very much use...

Salem

SICK
WHY YOU NO HAVE SILVER ARROWS?????

But seriously though, mayhaps the bomb arrows, they're like a bomb except that you can aim it better.

Gotta go with Salem, Where in the blazes are the Silver as those are my favorite especiallly in ALBW where you can get the trifecta shot.(man ALBW is coming up in my post today, what can I say big fan.)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I've always liked the Ice Arrows to be honest.

I don't know why since they've hardly been utilised which is a shame, but I thought in Majora's Mask they were used to great effect. The Arrows didn't just offer a more potent attack, they became a pivotal part in puzzle solving. Using the ice Arrows to freeze water/enemies is such a simple concept but the execution was great which had me wanting more and yet we have seen so little of them since.

Here's for hoping that Zelda U, which made the Bow the focal point of the trailer, puts more emphasis on different types of Arrows not the only for combat purposes but for puzzle interaction too.

CopKe

DampePls
I think I'm going to have to go with Bomb arrows. In Twilight Princess they thought "Hey... if we combine these two amazing items it might be a good idea!" No. It. Was. GENIUS!! The way that they made certain areas accessible only by having them was a smart move. It said "We added these for a reason. GO GET THEM!" It gave the certain fights that required it a kick, and it definitely kicked the Stalfos' butt! I guess the reason they didn't add them in Skyward Sword was the Stalmaster and the Cursed Bokoblins, probably the two most fun enemies in the game. (Don't worry Scervo, I still love you <3) The bomb arrows basically let you cause agonizing pain for your enemies with the yank of a string. =D

octorok74

TETTAC
I really like the ice arrows. They are handy and are just fun to mess around with. And they don't use much magic. But I also really like the light arrows from WW, cause of how the enemy slowly shrinks in brilliant light and just disappears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom