• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best and Worst smelling Zelda characters.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Probably Ganondorf as his cape scrapes around on the floor all the time making it ultra smelly.
Link would be pretty smelly too since he fights smelly beasts in high temperature locations. Zelda games would be far better and more immersive if NPCs addressed Links stench more.
imagine if axle the beast was a character and he took off his hat! :eek:

Reactions: Dan
In my opinion, King Zora has got to rank as the smelliest character I can think of, after all he is a colossal overweight fish that just sits in one place festering. If you've ever been to a fish market on a hot day you'll probably have some idea of what it would be like.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
'I shower once a month' The swordsmaster of MM snaps at link, defending his rigorous cleansing routine and dedication to hygiene when confronted with the mask of scents.

The thing is, what many people don't probably consider is how badly many of the characters in the Zelda games stink. The series generally has a medieval setting but with elements of steampunk, and we know how little hygiene played a part in most medieval families lives. Even the royalty were unclean, some bathing once a year and making use of perfumes for the rest of the time to try and mask their stench. The common folk didn't even have that luxury.

So let's have a discussion about who we think are the worst smelling Zelda characters and also who smells the best.

I think Gorons probably don't have an odour besides a rocky earthy smell. But best smelling I think I will award to Gaepora who can be seen bathing on a nightly basis in SS.

Worst smelling. Link probably reeks most of the time in OOT. He goes inside a giant fish, and is probably drenched in sweat after braving the fire temple and desert regions. However the worst I think will have to go to David Jr and Ankle who turn Tingle Tower 24 hours a day. Not only are they drenched in sweat but they never get a chance to even go for a toilet break. They have to go in their suits so basically they would smell of sweat, urine and faeces.

Who do you think smells the best and worst in the series?

Tingle probably stinks like hell, I mean just look at him. I imagine Princess Zelda as the cleanest though

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Tingle probably stinks like hell, I mean just look at him. I imagine Princess Zelda as the cleanest though

She is probably like Queen Elizabeth. Bathed once a year and used perfumes to mask her scent.

Tingle no doubt reeks but his slaves have to work all day and sweat more than he does.

TattooArtist

She is probably like Queen Elizabeth. Bathed once a year and used perfumes to mask her scent.

Tingle no doubt reeks but his slaves have to work all day and sweat more than he does.

Hah, I suppose that's true perhaps Link is quite clean I suppose cos' he's in them hot springs all day:lemmy:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Link always runs around in the same clothes for days and nightS. Plus in OoT he has been sealed away fro 7 years. Imagine...NO SHOWER OR BATH OR CHANGE OF CLOTHES IN 7 YEARS! Dude, I don't like to be his mother and wash out his underwear!

TattooArtist

Link always runs around in the same clothes for days and nightS. Plus in OoT he has been sealed away fro 7 years. Imagine...NO SHOWER OR BATH OR CHANGE OF CLOTHES IN 7 YEARS! Dude, I don't like to be his mother and wash out his underwear!

Well ****, who is the cleanest then.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

Rauru cleaned him and I think got a great joy from doing it.

Worst

500px-Restroom.png

20130328-14101894-legendofzeldaskywardswordtoilet.jpg
I agree. This was exactly what came into my mind when I first saw this thread.

As far as the best smelling character it is hard to say. I think that probably someone like Zelda who is royalty and have very good hygiene. Or maybe Madame Couture from Triforce Heroes. She looks like someone who would wear a ton of perfume.

WindFishTacos

"Look at those sideburns...that's true grit!"
Worst smelling: Yeto the yeti from twilight princess. I doubt he showers ever, plus he eats smelly reekfish and pumpkin goat cheese soup.

Best smelling: tempted to say Zelda since she is a princess, but then again she dresses up as a man to hide her royalty. I am going with the Gorons because they smell like rocks and bath in hot springs all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom