• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Advice You Ever Got

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
This wasn't directly given to me, I don't think it was. I saw it in Annie's signature

When You're Living .....
..... in the Past, you are Depressed
..... in the Future, you are Anxious
..... in the Present, only then, you are at Peace

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
"You learn the most by practising and studying things yourself and don't be afraid of making mistakes. Mistakes don't exist. They are just a step up the ladder to reach a higher level. " The internet and I have no clue who it was but it was some damn good advice :P

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
"once a cheater, always a cheater" meaning if a girl or boy cheats on you once, he or she will do it again. Always helped with my relations.

Garo

Boy Wonder
"DUDE, MOVE YOUR !@%" - some random guy in traffic who rolled down his window to yell at me. I took his advice and pulled to the side, narrowly avoiding a speeding Jeep in the lane next to me who swerved into my lane at the last second. He would have hit me had I not moved. This random guy's advice probably saved my life.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Not really advice, but something I live my life by. Or try to anyway:

"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it."
- Malcolm X

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom