• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Best 3D Zelda

Best 3D Zelda

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Majora's Mask

• Wind Waker

• Twilight Princess

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ocarina of Time is the best 3D Zelda considering its lore, its implications, its gravitas in relation to the series as a whole, and its features of non-linearity.

Yes, I'm saying if any other game were OoT, that game would be the best 3D Zelda. blah blah blah

Salem

SICK
Its hard for me to decide. For me it depends on my mood and it could be any of them but TP and SS, even on the other thread I couldn't decide between SS and TP as the worst 3d Zelda.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Ocarina of Time is my favorite, but I voted for Majora's Mask.

Majora's Mask is the best 3D Zelda in my opinion. It may be linear and it may be short (well the main story-line is short) but it has great atmosphere and has one of the greatest stories, in my opinion. It also has some awesome side-quest. :yes:

Wind Waker for me (my favorite in the whole series, so duh) with both Skyward Sword and Majora's Mask trailing not too far behind. :I

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I'm not sure if I'm shocked at no votes for OoT or not...it's kinda been the more rounded game that doesn't necessarily lean towards one taste. Its votes for worst Zelda title are also very low.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Skyward Sword is my favourite, but I certainly wouldn't call it the best. It definitely had its flaws.

The one I voted for is Majora's Mask. With it's amazing story, great dialogue, and awesome side quests, this is truly one amazing can't-go-wrong title.
That is why I am against Operation Moonfall: Don't fix what isn't broken

Jetaluski7

Master Swordsman
I would say Skyward Sword is the best to me gameplay wise. I'd say Wind Waker has more content than Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. So out of the three Id choose Skyward Sword and out of all of them I'd choose Majors's Mask

Skittles

Rainbows!
The Wind Waker. Yes, I'm one of those people that seem to think that a cartoony, simple game is the best...xD

Really though, I just liked the characters, style, and story. Easiness beside, it still seems the best to me...

The other games are still good. I will admit that I've played OoT the most and have only completed TP 100%. MM, like WW, does hold a special place in my heart, but I don't like it as much. It's an awesome game, but it might just be because I came to beat it later that I don't like it as much. I still have my old golden edition for the N64 too (but never beat it until I got the collector's editions for GC). Moreover, I just feel like I haven't played SS enough to make a valid judgment on how I think it measured up to the other four. It might be better, but I found certain things in it downright frustrating (in a bad way) though it still seems to be a worthy Zelda game...

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
The title says best, but the OP says favourite. I don't know which to go with. O_O

Favourite is Twilight Princess. Best is.. uh.. Ocarina of Time, I guess.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Everyone who voted for MM meant to vote for OoT :right:

But OoT for what I wrote in me OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom