• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Minish Cap Best 2D Zelda?

I have actually recently beaten Minish Cap again(from The Ambassador Program),and I have to say,I still haven't been able to get all that the game has to offer(Curse that Heart Piece you get from collecting 130 figurines.....).Minish Cap is definitely my favorite 2D Zelda,with Link's Awakening being a close second(Yes,I have that on my 3DS as well XD).

TNinja

Of the Gorons
Minish Cap is definitely my favorite 2d game, but i'm not sure that it's the BEST 2D zelda game, of course i would be able to tell since i have yet to play spirit tracks and phantom hourglass, but so far Minish cap is my favorite to play.

S

ShinyLink

I have to agree with peoples said a link to the past that was one a huge upgrade from zelda II!

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I must say. I quite enjoy the Minish Cap and it is one of my favorite GBA games. However there are many great 2D Zelda games, all with aspects that make them very unique. It is very hard to tell which one is the best, but MC is definitly up there!

I think a link to the past was a little better just because the overworld was more fun to explore. Also the kinstones from minish cap are kinda stupid. But, I like the character design for minish cap a lot more. Blonde Link is just cooler

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom