• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Beroa's Art Thread

Hello everyone, I am still pretty new to the forums but most of my time is taken up by art so I figured I should start an art thread. =]
These are just some of the things I have now.

twilight princess zelda sketch.jpgkokiri sketch.jpg

Here are some Zelda sketches I have, Twilight Princess Zelda and the Kokiri. There's a lot of Zelda stuff I want to do once I get the time!

My other art is mostly colored pencil drawings or watercolors, so here is a work-in-progress of the first of a series of landscapes I'd like to do. It's been taking forever, but I'd like to finish it someday. =P

landscape wip.jpg

Thanks for looking. ^.^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
These are awesome! You have an epic hand art style, and your painting is amazing! Although its not finished, I can see the awesomeness of its progress. :)

These are awesome! You have an epic hand art style, and your painting is amazing! Although its not finished, I can see the awesomeness of its progress. :)
Thank you very much! And yes, it's been taking forever, but I can't wait until it's finished. Then I won't have to spend hours drawing tiny leaves anymore. =P

omg.... do you do original characters as well? And would you be open to take requests?

Thank you everyone. ^_^ And I'm not sure about requests...it would depend on how much time I had I suppose. I would probably be willing to do one or two but no more than that! And I don't see why I couldn't do original characters. Sounds interesting!

New things to post. ^_^ I've been really busy with school so any kind of personal work is going super slow, so I'll submit what I have now which is all stuff from my illustration class. =P It's the only art I'm really creating right now that isn't design or something that wouldn't really belong somewhere like here, so here goes.

Pumpkin plant.jpg
First assignment was scientific illustration, so this is my illustration of a pumpkin plant.

bob ross smaller.jpg
Next project was caricatures, which was super fun. Here is my caricature of Bob Ross. :)

character design.jpgcharacter design 2.jpgcharacter expressions.jpg
Just finished the character design project. I made my character a little ghost girl since it was near Halloween. Took forever to draw the ruffles and curled hair so many times.

I do like this class but can't wait to work on my personal projects more soon.

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I've been on but I felt like coming on here tonight! And I have some new art which I think is good. :)

Homework-1B-new.jpgPhoto-to-Line-art.jpg
I took a computer graphics class and these illustrations were some of my assignments. Both were done with Adobe Illustrator.

autumn lolita concept sketch.jpgearly concept sketch.jpgmori girl.jpg
And these were just some sketches I've done.

practice sketches.jpg
Here is just another sketch done for practice.

waterfall smaller.jpg
And here is my finished colored pencil landscape. :)
Thank you for looking!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom