• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Benzaie: Why Twilight Princess Sucks

geek4887

The Unknown
This guy has to freakin open his eyes. Twilight Princess has the greatest graphics(probly beaten by SS later), a storyline as good as OoT, and great gameplay that goes up to the LoZ ranks! This guys ********!

geek4887

The Unknown
Twilight Princess is one of my top 3 favorite Zelda games! I don't even want to watch the video because to me it just sounds like a biased rant.

Why is Twilight Princess awesome? Here are my reasons in no particular order:

1) Extensive sidequests and exploration: One of my favorite aspects of Zelda games is the side quests and exploration. The map to TP is HUGE. There is so much to do and to explore and you can do it without getting bored of sailing across the ocean (one of my beefs with WW).

2) Beautiful Graphics: Sure the graphics weren't up to even Wii standards nor were they high def, but they sure were beautiful. The Twilight was creepy enough and the whole game felt like an art masterpiece.

3) Awesome Controls: Though the GC version is considered the "REAL" version, much of the pleasure I have from the game is from the Wii controls. They feel so natural and shooting an arrow or the hookshot has never been so much fun.

4) The learned techniques: I love trying to find all the different sword techniques throughout the game. The Helm Splitter, The Finishing Blow are all fun to execute and what makes it ever more enjoyable is when Link twirls his sword around before putting it up. :D

5) The dungeons: The dungeon designs are some of my favorite to date. Everytime I replay the game, I always enjoy the dungeons even when I have played through them over and over. For some reason, the Ice Temple is one of my favorites. :D

I really don't get the hate for this game.
Me neither, this game was just truly, well, EPIC! I have to disagree with the sidequests, though. they were quite boring (except for bug collecting). And difficulty was sorta lame, and last but not the least, Zant. He just went, well, weird in a bad way at the second half.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
"Too many references to OoT"
WW and TP are the first ones in the Child and Adult timeline. The Evil King returns in both , and for it, it would need the Master Sword. Epona was to make the game a bit simpler, there are many ranches in many games, and it is just a coincidence that the Hylian Shield made it's way to TP. Wind Waker got the Mirror Shield, so it would make sense that TP got the other shield from OoT.

And what do you mean, 'Not being to innovative?" Miyamoto and Aonuma introduced a new feel to Zelda, so they could make the gameplay even more better than before. Have you ever played a game were you actually pull back an arrow and fire? Or pointed to were you wanted to go? Or slash your sword and clatter your shield whilst being on your toes with a head to head battle against a boss? No other game offers that experience.

And don't be a n00b and start saying,
"Oh, but Nintendo are stupid because they want us to get up and fight!" You can simply play it sitting down, or refund it, get the GameCube Version, and be a troll and complain about it not being widescreen. Graphics aren't everything.

Overall, it may be one of the best in the series with a smoother feel, innovation and graphics.

Oh, and for all those whiners about it being to easy and trolling? Two words:
Lakebed Temple.

i just listen to an idiot ramble for 22 minutes... i was kind of hoping he would present some non-opinionated facts. But i guess thats to much to ask for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom