• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BEN Short Film!! *very Explicit*

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
They did an outstanding job on it ... and yeah the ending caught me off guard lol.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Good find, it's pretty neat someone made a short film from it, it makes a good companion piece to watch if you read back through the original creepypasta =D

I guess it was a good idea. It wasn't scary and it was a bit boring. The guy kept over acting, seriously who the hell gets so freaked out over a game? He sees things and gets so panicked and so scared over a damn game. I would just laugh at how dumb it is and think it was modded. Seriously who cares? It was free. I don't know I guess it was a good watch. The story was better IMO. It was creepy.

^ Buuut, this is pretty much what I was gonna say. I guess some people would react like that, but I know personally that in real life I probably wouldn't have been as vocal about it as the guy was when the weird stuff was happening. Sure, I'd be confused at first and a bit creeped out after a while, but the guy kept talking so much it sounded like he was just narrating what was happening half the time, which rubbed me the wrong way a little bit and kept pulling me out of the experience... especially when we could clearly see what was happening on-screen and yet the guy was still commenting on what was happening. It felt excessive, and his waffling kept spoiling the illusion (for me, anyway) and kept reminding me it was a fan film, and not something that actually happened (which was the point and what would have made it scary). Maybe they should have taken a leaf out of the creator of Marble Hornets' book... if you watch any of the Entries, you'll notice the guy in that doesn't talk excessively and tends to let the images shown speak for themselves, and I know that at least for me, the Marble Hornets Entries are a lot more convincing (in terms of whether they could be real or not, since in both instances, the videos are scarier the more real they appear).

For the same reason, I also had an issue with the supposed "scary ending"... still not sure what you guys mean, are you on about...
When he puts his hand on his friend's shoulder, and his friend turns around only to have the Happy Mask Salesman's angry face or whatever pasted over his?
...because that made me laugh rather than be scared, it was so silly XDD Same as at the start... unsurprisingly their accents had even me squinting at the screen trying to understand what they were saying, which made me laugh... lawl for regional accents XD

Anyway, maybe I'm being a tad overly critical there, but I just personally didn't find it as scary as some of you guys did... Regardless, the guys who made it did make a really good effort here and the quality is still surprisingly high for something made by amateurs and fans~ It was nice to see the original creepypasta inspired them to make something substantial :3

I like the story better, because it has depth and its more of a mystery. This is just cussing and sexual junk. Although I AM a perv, myself... but UI wouldn't DARE do anything pervy on ZD!

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Okay, I heard about this a little bit ago and it sacerd the life out of me sooooo bad. I wont touch my mm game anymore. Ever again, either. haha! Sadly, this means I won't be playing OoT either because I have the collectors disk. darn. Anyways, I can't watch the videos because I scare wayyy to easy. But that doesn't mean I'm not curious:P. Can someone paraphrase it for me, leaving out the details and stuff? But I still wanna know.

Peeps1080

Not the marshmallow
I wasn't too scared and I just thought it was annoying how he overreacted. Then his friend turned around with that face and that scared me. Nice video though! I never read the text and it was still good.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
holy crap just finished it i am never turning the lights off again!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's worse than the redeads!!!!!!!!! I scare too easily!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom