• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda BEN DROWNED

I wasn't sure wether or not someone made a post about ben drowned or n.ot.
Anyway this is for everything ben drowned related. Share theories sho videos of ben audio doucuments et cetera.
Share what you know. It will be our only weapon against BEN.

LOL

I'm deaf, For real
I heard about Majora's Mask haunted cartridge hoax. The game was modded. I'm not sure about Ben but i do know that the Majora's Mask cartridge was never haunted, only modded. I do have some video links about the guy that experienced the so-called haunted game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6D2XCJUJHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGOJmdxdjeA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K48QdVhCBfQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE7YUEtpHoY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4VH6Sr-Xxw

Here's the article on Zelda Wiki: Community:Haunted Majora's Mask Cartridge Hoax - Zelda Wiki

I also found what appeared a article what the guy was doing after he got really scared from the glitches in Majora's Mask. Really creepy that Cleverbot got on Jadusable's computer. BEN (Aka Haunted Majora's Mask) - Creepypasta Wiki

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Trust me, there are theories. There are quite a few theories. There's even a game and a category of FanFiction.net devoted to BEN DROWNED. It's become more than just a fan story. It's kind of a cult.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Its just modding and stupid stories. Its like the boogeyman, but this time people are putting too much time and effort into it. Its just used to scare you. If you don't think this is a part of a stupid trend, look up Pokemon Creepy Black Version or anything related to Lavender Town.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
That Zelda Wiki link is horribly outdated. It's not a "Hoax." The theories come in during the second arc, when Jadusable launched youshouldnthavedonethat.net, the Moon Children cult site, introducing new characters, events, puzzles, and clues. It's an interactive story which unfolds as people solve puzzles and make connections and form theories. Unfortunately It's been way too long since I was following it to remember any of my theories. I don't think I had any good ones anyway. I was sorta interested in "The Father," but I don't remember if I'd figured out who he was. I did teach Cleverbot to associate him with BEN though. =P

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I always find it appalling that Zelda fans don't want to make theories on this--something that was meant to have theories on, to be complex and mysterious--and yet they try to make theories on the Zelda games themselves, which are overly simple, meant to be plain to the eye, and have nothing complex or hidden whatsoever.

I read in one of your guyses post that there is a game based on ben drowned. If you could send me link or show me where to get it that would be great. Also holy crap I didn't think this many people would respond so fast.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I read in one of your guyses post that there is a game based on ben drowned. If you could send me link or show me where to get it that would be great. Also holy crap I didn't think this many people would respond so fast.
Unfortunately the game was cancelled as Jadusable moved on to other projects. Unless you mean the ARG (Alternate Reality Game) that consisted of finding clues on the website, youtube, etc. for those, you can find details at jadusable.wikia.com

LOL

I'm deaf, For real

There's nothing about the game. I just looked at youshouldn'thavedonethat.net but the website domain doesn't exist.

LOL

I'm deaf, For real
He obliviously went on cleverbot on his computer and made up the whole story about him talking to cleverbot. With his computer being controlled, impossible, he did all that stuff himself.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I swear that BEN is on my iPod. I searched the story and copied the entire thing. By accident, it was late at night. When I pasted it into a note (coincidently at 12:34 am.) it started scrolling around, and highlighted "You shouldn't have done that"
Hacker or no, I'm still not insane.

I like the theories you guys are coming up with. I. Wonder though. If ben was controlling his computer but then he destroyed it wich supposedly kept ben from spreading. How come ben couldn't just spam himself through emails and scatter himself through the web? Or spread himself by multiplying himself on 4chan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom