• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 8: The Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Rep, I'll wait to hear from Max, but I'd be glad to lynch her today and have you check out the other two tomorrow. I'll claim if need be. Unless, as stated, another cop counterclaims. Then we have a problem.
@Findemaxa
@Mellow Ezlo
@musicfan
Any of yous the sheriff 'round these parts?
They are investigation proof, Mido told me. However, how do you know Findemaxa is gf and not one of mezlo or mf? I haven't investigated either of them. There's also just as good of a chance that you are GF and hoping I lynch Findemaxa so that you win today. Not buying into this. I feel more comfortable lynching you than Findemaxa and much more comfortable lynching one of mezlo or mf than either of you two

Jamie

Also why the heck would gf be bulletproof when there's no vig in this game..

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
They are investigation proof, Mido told me. However, how do you know Findemaxa is gf and not one of mezlo or mf? I haven't investigated either of them. There's also just as good of a chance that you are GF and hoping I lynch Findemaxa so that you win today. Not buying into this. I feel more comfortable lynching you than Findemaxa and much more comfortable lynching one of mezlo or mf than either of you two
1) I... didn't think about the fact that both may be scum...
2) There isn't really a second point... I was just too lazy to delete the first point...
Well Rep, you have me convinced lol. I'll shut up until someone else posts now.

Findemaxa

Vin
So sorry I disappeared... school has been hard. I should be here from now on.
I find it interesting that musicfan was the only one who didn't vote no lynch on the first day. I don't know if that's important, though...

Musicfan

the shadow mage
So sorry I disappeared... school has been hard. I should be here from now on.
I find it interesting that musicfan was the only one who didn't vote no lynch on the first day. I don't know if that's important, though...
Me not change my vote was to keep the day going as long as possible. Day one while mostly spam can be used.

Jamie

Okay so are mez and mf gonna defend themselves or nah

Musicfan

the shadow mage
There is nothing to relay defend my self against since you do seem to be the cop.

However you me and mez came to the same conclusion on deigo and it may of been a little rash on my part but due to inactivity it was the only lead that I had to go off. I stated my reason for not voting for a no lynch. Other then that I helped make sure that there was less of a chance the shiek would have a vote removed making it so the lynch was solid.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm not sure what I can say to defend myself at this point tbh because I don't think I've done anything overly scummy this game. However, I'll say this: I helped push for the lynch of Sheik when I could have easily tried to switch it over to someone else. I'm also one of the people that has remained active throughout this entire game.

You're just gonna have to go with your gut. I trust your cop claim Rep because you haven't given me a reason not to, and nobody has counterclaimed.

Jamie

Eh half of me is thinking deku and mezlo are scum and the other half is thinking mf and Findemaxa are scum so that's cool I guess. Can we get a doctor claim up in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom