• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 8: The Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Final Vote Tally
Diego-3 (musicfan, Repentance, DekuNut)

Did Not Vote: Mellow Ezlo, Findemaxa, Diego, kodachrome

The day lulled on slowly, as few decided to speak. Those who did, ultimately decided upon pursuing Diego, who much like the majority, had not said much since early on. You all surrounded Diego, and made sure he stayed silent. Delivering a swift beatdown, you all dispatched Diego swiftly. Upon the aftermath of such a display, you noticed something in his jacket, and pulled the object from his coat. It was a locket with a picture of his loved ones. You all remained silent as you observed the picture, realizing that Diego, although silent in his final hours, was an innocent. Dismayed, you all went back to bed to collect your thoughts.

Diego was a Townie

The Living
1. PatCat
2. Mellow Ezlo
3. Findemaxa
4. Repentance
5. kodachrome
6. musicfan

The Dead

Frozen Chosen: Townie (Killed Night 1)
Sheik: Mafia Goon (Lynched Day 2)
Crus@der77x: Townie (Killed Night 2)
Diego:
Townie (Lynched Day 3)

Night 3 Begins!

Send in your actions soon, power roles! The night ends Tuesday, September 8, at 11:00 CDT.

Well, not scum. Just inactive. So it goes.

Unless the scum are hiding out amongst the inactives. However, given that somebody has died every night, I find that unlikely.
Hm, in rereading this... is it really that unlikely? It might actually be a really good strategy. The first people that players are going to suspect are the most active players. There's nothing precluding anyone from posting nothing, just lurking in the shadows, and killing in silence at night. It's probably not a very fun a way to play, but... it's a viable strategy, at least.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Oh yeah. Thanks Music.
Really anyone could be considered inactive this game, probably because all the active-ish players were killed early, so it's hard to make scumreads. Does anyone have any?

Mido

Version 1
The night was noticably quieter since the earlier nights, given the numbers had halved since this madness all began. In the peace of such a blissful night, the two remaining killers scurried down the hall to kill off their next victim. Silently and discreetly, the two men stabbed the bed bound victim and took the body to an outside dumpster. Unbeknownst to those sleeping, the poor victim bled out as you slept....

Waking up, you all carried out the usual morning roll call, only to once again find another missing. You all searched diligently for the missing member of the group, until about three minutes later, one of you found a trail of blood leading outside. Realizing that the worst had occurred, you observed the rest of the crowd once more. You gulped in a breath, as you realized that kodachrome was the one killed last night. Another innocent fell to this game of madness, when was this to end?! The numbers kept dwindling, but you knew that there was still time. Nervously, you prepared for the day.

kodachrome was a Townie.

The Living
1. DekuNut
2. Mellow Ezlo
3. Findemaxa
4. Repentance
5. musicfan

The Dead
Frozen Chosen: Townie (Killed Night 1)
Sheik: Mafia Goon (Lynched Day 2)
Crus@der77x: Townie (Killed Night 2)
Diego: Townie (Lynched Day 3)
kodachrome: Townie (Killed Night 3)

Day 4 Begins

With 5 alive, it takes 3 for a majority lynch! The day ends Monday, September 14th, at 11:00 CDT. (@DekuNut @Mellow Ezlo @Findemaxa @Repentance @musicfan)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Let me just come out and say, I am the cop. I got guilty on Sheik, innocent on Findemaxa and innocent on DekuNut. One of Mezlo or mf are absolutely scum. I am 100% sure. The question is which one. If we mislynch today, we lose. If we no lynch today, and doc protects me again, we get one more investigation from me. One of the other 3 people are godfather, so my investigation could or could not be completely pointless. Let's look at it this way

5 players:
1. Me - Town
2. Findemaxa - innocent
3. DekuNut - innocent
4. Mezlo - ???
5. MF - ???

So let's say we no lynch and I investigate mezlo tonight and get innocent. That would mean mf is absolutely scum. We would then lynch mf, and gf would kill another one of us. Then there'd be 2 of us remaining and so scum would win. So, simply put, unless the doctor outthinks the scum, we WILL lose in this scenario...So we absolutely have to lynch today, and lynch correctly.

I've narrowed it down to one of Mezlo or mf. MF lead the lynch against Diego, and Mezlo was second on the lynch against Sheik, so I am very very heavily leaning towards MF. MF seemed to jump on the wagon as soon as it seemed likely Sheik would be lynched. I'm not going to vote right now because if I vote wrong, scum will jump on it and instantly win unless the doctor outthinks them.

I want to hear both of your defenses @Mellow Ezlo and @musicfan.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
RIP Koda
So I guess we don't know when we lose our power roles?
I'd like an answer to this, too @Mido, does "Townie" just mean "Vanilla Townie" or does it refer to any townie?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Unless Mido is like the Dude Link, in which case a GF would only have one or the other. However, I can promise you that, if the GF is investigation-proof, it's max.
I doubt this, but Mido, can you tell us what the godfather has in the way of bulletproof/investigation-proof?
I'll believe your claim for now. However, if we have another cop out there, please claim now so that you and Rep may battle to the death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom