• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 8: The Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Current Vote Tally
Diego-2 (musicfan, Repentance)

Yet to Vote: DekuNut, Mellow Ezlo, Findemaxa, Diego, kodachrome

With seven alive, it takes five for a majority lynch. The day will be extended due to the extreme inactivity. I will decide the end of the day in due time.

Also, DekuNut, formerly a mentor, is now replacing PatCat! Please welcome him to the game!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Not a hard read so far.
I'd like to point out that 2 more mislynches and town loses, and a no lynch won't help. So let's be careful with where this goes.

Here are my thoughts so far:
1) BLOODY ACTIVITY MATES
2) Rep has caught my eye some.

It does matter, the quicker we get to no lynch, the quicker we can skip this day 1 silliness and move on to the real game when we have actual leads, whether it be a cop investigation or someone who was acting weird on day 1 dying or whatever.
This I completley understand, except for one thing: the day one silliness was done by this point. I dunno, maybe we could've at least tried at this point?

I don't think so. Sheiks post towards me about it being a super secret scum plot (which didn't seem like a joke at first) and then saying he didn't even care if it was lynch or no lynch (absolving all blame, really he'd be better off just not commenting at all if he really didn't care) are things that I don't think a Townie would do. Considering there's no third party, Sheik must be mafia. You think I'm grasping at straws, but in reality I think the evidence is more transparent than it seems.
So half of his reasoning on Sheik was that he didn't get a joke at first. And later he added a third reason about how Sheik was putting blame onto him. His other reason is good though.
But what makes me question this read is how Sheik turned out scum. Thoughts from other people?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have a minute. I'll make a post here.

I can agree with the suspicions on Diego. I remember him saying something in a previous game about "lynch all liars", and I distinctly remember him saying something about becoming active starting Day 2. Well... that didn't happen. It's obvious that he doesn't care about the game. Unfortunately, he could be either town or mafia. However, his "behaviour" (or lack thereof) is undeniably anti-town. I'm not personally going to cast a vote until I need to, but if it gets to that point then I will.

@DekuNut I'm not sure I agree with your points on Rep. His arguments against Sheik were solid and he not only led but pushed strongly for the lynch of a mafia member. If he were mafia, I know he's a good enough player to be able to easily turn the suspicion against and get someone who is town lynched.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
In my opinion, his one argument was solid. And the thing is, he didn't just vote Shiek, he led the wagon, which is weird. The only thing I can think of would be a mafia member leading a lynch against a vanilla mafioso in exchange for town cred. But at the same time, he could very well be town. I dunno.

It's hard to lynch people when most of the posts are encouraging other people to post :S idk. Maybe I'm trying too hard to read into people's posts when there's nothing there... just need to buckle down and lynch people regardless until something happens.

well, nothing to lose, lynch Diego. I'm more inclined to believe he's just been plain old inactive rather than suspicious, since he hasn't done anything on the forum, period, since then (or at least post-wise--idk about the chatbox or elsewhere). But whatever, we'll find out soon enough.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
It's hard to lynch people when most of the posts are encouraging other people to post :S idk. Maybe I'm trying too hard to read into people's posts when there's nothing there... just need to buckle down and lynch people regardless until something happens.

well, nothing to lose, lynch Diego. I'm more inclined to believe he's just been plain old inactive rather than suspicious, since he hasn't done anything on the forum, period, since then (or at least post-wise--idk about the chatbox or elsewhere). But whatever, we'll find out soon enough.
Well then what are your thoughts on my Rep case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom