• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 8: The Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
MAJORITY HAS BEEN REACHED!

FINAL VOTE TALLY
No Lynch (6)-Repentance, Mellow Ezlo, Findemaxa, PatCat, Sheik, Diego
Repentance (1)-musicfan

Yet to Vote-Frozen Chosen, kodachrome, Crus@der77x

TWILIGHT

Discussion may resume until I post the lynch scene. (Or lack thereof!) No more votes can take place.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
@Diego I've always had traditionally aggressive play and as a result I've lead many scum lynched, so don't worry about it.

Mido

Version 1
FINAL VOTE TALLY
No Lynch (6)-Repentance, Mellow Ezlo, Findemaxa, PatCat, Sheik, Diego
Repentance (1)-musicfan

Did Not Vote-Frozen Chosen, kodachrome, Crus@der77x

The shock value of the heinous actions performed earlier seemed to have a huge effect on you all, as many spoke very little, or said nothing at all. A few tried to raise some discussion, but the discouse produced modest results. Ultimately, the brave among you advocated for a ceasefire, as to relax the others and encourage a more fluid direction the next day. The majority followed suit. With the decision made, you made your way back to your rooms to sleep another night.

The Living
1. Frozen Chosen
2. PatCat
3. Mellow Ezlo
4. Findemaxa
5. Repentance
6. Diego
7. Sheik
8. kodachrome
9. musicfan
10. Crus@der77x

Replacements: Blackkirby

Night 1 Begins!

Please send in you actions, power roles, whenever you can! The night ends Sunday, August 16th!

Mido

Version 1
The night was rather quiet....too quiet. Faint footsteps glided through the hallway, and were also just enough to wake you and remain slightly alert. Unbeknownst to you, the killers were making their move. The footsteps began to die down in sound near your room, but a ruckus was soon heard downstairs. Furniture crashed against the walls, and loud banging noises from the door pervaded through the building. It seemed that whoever was sleeping in that room was trying to escape whatever was pursuing it. Screams continued for about two minutes more, but were soon followed by silence. Quickly, you crept downstairs to inspect the scene of the commotion, only to find yet another shocking display. One of the people from yesterday was bludgeoned to death, bruised all over. From what it looked like, it seemed to be a group effort, which meant that the killers struck again! You all decided to inspect the room for anything discerning the victim's identity. Upon finding his wallet, you observed its contents. You realized that this person was simply another innocent claimed by the killers' wrath. His name, was Frozen Chosen Fear, once again, crept up each of your spines, as everyone regrouped for another go-round in finding these killers.

Frozen Chosen was a Townie

The Living
1. PatCat
2. Mellow Ezlo
3. Findemaxa
4. Repentance
5. Diego
6. Sheik
7. kodachrome
8. musicfan
9. Crus@der77x

The Dead
Frozen Chosen: Townie (Killed Night 1)

Replacements: Blackkirby

Day 2 Begins!

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch! The day ends Saturday, August 22nd, at 11:00 CDT.
(@PatCat @Mellow Ezlo @Findemaxa @Repentance @Diego @Sheik @kodachrome @musicfan @Crus@der77x )

Jamie

So I've been doing some thinking and, I'm fairly suspicious of @Sheik.

I see where you're coming from with this, but I will be reading into this more in the future if need be, because all this talk about doing things for the sake of the beginners could be a cover-up for some super secret scum plan, an ulterior motive ;P. But for now, I understand your reasoning for wanting no RVS. Personally, I don't have much of a preference - Day Ones usually tend to work themselves out, RVS or no RVS, at least from what I've experienced.
This post here really stood out to me. I see how he was partly kidding, but it also seemed somewhat serious. Trying to plant some early seeds against me when I quite clearly stated my motives seems really odd to me.

Ignoring my No Lynch request until Mez "crunched the numbers" seems also weird to me. He basically rejected the No Lynch until Mez's post made it inevitable. To me, it seemed he didn't even consider what I was saying, even at one point saying he "doesn't care", until Mez made a point that would obviously lead to a decent No Lynch bandwagon, especially since there would already be two experienced players voting No Lynch.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say he wanted to remove any possible blame he could have by saying he wants a lynch or a no lynch (he, again, said he didn't even care), and then jumped on the No Lynch bandwagon as soon as he saw it was going to become a popular town wagon.

Maybe i'm grasping at straws, given that Sheik's only made a few posts, but the few he has made has stood out to me a ton. It is time we actually have a lynch, and I think Sheik is the prime target.

Vote: Sheik

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Interesting NK choice. I looked back through Frozen's posts and didn't see anything that stuck out, so it was probably a random choice kill.

Looking back at yesterday's no lynch wagon, I didn't really notice anything super scummy from anyone. However, I do have to agree with Rep's points on Sheik. It seemed like he was trying to avoid a no lynch at first, but then only jumped on after good points had been made in support of it and it would've been scummier not to join it. @Sheik was there another reason you contributed to the no lynch, or was it just because we had as good as proven why it would've been a good choice for Day 1?

Also, @musicfan, is there a reason you didn't vote for no lynch? I remember you saying it was a good idea, yet you kept your vote on Rep.

@Diego Feel free to be aggressive now, you said you were going to. :)

Findemaxa

Vin
I think you guys are reading a lot into Sheik's posts... I mean yeah, he seemed doubtful of a no lynch at first, but several people did. The post about numbers was convincing enough to change someone's mind. Sheik said that he would keep his vote on Diego until Diego posted, and once Diego posted, he did change his vote to no lynch. I just haven't seen anything from Sheik that screams mafia at me, I guess. I would need more to go on to vote for Sheik.

I agree with Mellow Ezlo, I'm curious why musicfan voted for Repentence.

Jamie

I don't think so. Sheiks post towards me about it being a super secret scum plot (which didn't seem like a joke at first) and then saying he didn't even care if it was lynch or no lynch (absolving all blame, really he'd be better off just not commenting at all if he really didn't care) are things that I don't think a Townie would do. Considering there's no third party, Sheik must be mafia. You think I'm grasping at straws, but in reality I think the evidence is more transparent than it seems.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Makes sense.
Interesting NK choice. I looked back through Frozen's posts and didn't see anything that stuck out, so it was probably a random choice kill.

Looking back at yesterday's no lynch wagon, I didn't really notice anything super scummy from anyone. However, I do have to agree with Rep's points on Sheik. It seemed like he was trying to avoid a no lynch at first, but then only jumped on after good points had been made in support of it and it would've been scummier not to join it. @Sheik was there another reason you contributed to the no lynch, or was it just because we had as good as proven why it would've been a good choice for Day 1?

Also, @musicfan, is there a reason you didn't vote for no lynch? I remember you saying it was a good idea, yet you kept your vote on Rep.

@Diego Feel free to be aggressive now, you said you were going to. :)
I wanted the day to last as long as posible instead of go strate for the lynch due to what happened in xenoblade mafia.

Hm, granted, I'm not familiar with anyone's play style... but while on one hand, I could see Sheik's wishwashiness as a sign of trying to avoid suspicion... sometimes those with something to hide can come off as being overly resolute instead.

Or quiet. @Diego , I note, hasn't said anything since Wednesday, even though he promised things would be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom