• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 8: The Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I see where you're coming from with this, but I will be reading into this more in the future if need be, because all this talk about doing things for the sake of the beginners could be a cover-up for some super secret scum plan, an ulterior motive ;P. But for now, I understand your reasoning for wanting no RVS. Personally, I don't have much of a preference - Day Ones usually tend to work themselves out, RVS or no RVS, at least from what I've experienced.

I don't even think it's worth looking into tbh. I actually agree with Rep on that, though not just for the sake of beginners. There are 7 townies in this game vs. 3 mafia. We mislynch today, mafia kills someone tonight, then it's 5 townies vs. 3 mafia. Another mislynch, mafia wins in just two days. In a game this small, there is no room for risk taking, especially with so little activity.

In fact, I'm gonna reluctantly Vote: No Lynch as well. If there was a bit more activity, I'd be more inclined to vote for someone.

Day 1 lynches, even RVS, are usually a good thing. Remember though that this is a much smaller game, so taking risks could be a lot more fatal.

Sheik

:the:
Do you really think I'd set up a super secret scum plan to steamroll a bunch of players who have never played before?

Well... no. I don't.

I don't even think it's worth looking into tbh. I actually agree with Rep on that, though not just for the sake of beginners. There are 7 townies in this game vs. 3 mafia. We mislynch today, mafia kills someone tonight, then it's 5 townies vs. 3 mafia. Another mislynch, mafia wins in just two days. In a game this small, there is no room for risk taking, especially with so little activity.

Oh wow, I actually didn't think about crunching the numbers down like that. I'll agree with having a No Lynch today (but for now I'll keep my vote on Diego until he posts).

Findemaxa

Vin
This makes sense to me. Don't want the game to be over too quickly
Unvote
Vote: No lynch

Mido

Version 1
CURRENT VOTE TALLY
No Lynch (3)-Repentance, Mellow Ezlo, Findemaxa
Diego (1)-Sheik
Repentance (1)-musicfan

Yet to Vote-Frozen Chosen, PatCat, Diego, kodachrome, Beauts

Keep in mind that with ten alive, it takes six votes to reach a majority lynch. The day will end Wednesday, August 12, at 11:00 CDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom