• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 7 Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're running a new round of Beginner's Mafia too! Since it's been a while we'll do it like last time, so I'll just quote from the last signup thread:

Alright, finally a new Beginner's Mafia! I'll be your mod, and the game will be run pretty much according to what's listed here. If you do not know what Mafia is or need to acquaint yourself with the basics, please read the original Mafia signup thread detailing the game and the rules, and the Mafia Beginner's Guide. Actually, you should really consider both to be borderline mandatory reads; you're here to learn after all. :)

Signups will be open until we have 10 players, although I'll also accept signups for replacements and mentors, so keep posting if you're interested.

Since this is the first round of Beginner's Mafia with the new setup, that means it's going to be a pretty straightforward, small game with basic roles, and the roles will be revealed ahead of time. The game setup will be:

• 10 players, 3 of which will be Mafia, and 7 will be Townies
  • The Townies will have one each of the following special roles: Doctor, Cop
  • Doctor can protect the same person more than once in a row, but cannot protect themselves.
  • The Mafia will have a Godfather, who will be invincible to investigation.

Be sure to read the threads I've provided. Before the game starts I'll be checking up on your basic understanding. ;)

Keeseman

Smash is Life
I'd like to play as well. First time on ZD, but I've played at parties and on Starcraft as well, so I should be fine, I guess.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
If there's still space available, I'd like to play. Never done before, but seems fun.

Rachel

be vigitant
I'd like to play if there's room. This would be my second Mafia game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom