• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 7 - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Whoa, this game is... DONE?

Is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide.
No escape from reality.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
UGH

TOWNIES

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE ****

HAPPENED?!??!?!?

Not gonna lie, Mafia, you played a good game. If I was still alive, I would have lynched Mido. I was shocked to find that Rachael was Mafia. I had this ominous feeling Heroine was scum, but I decided to hide it. Interesting game, but long af. Townies, some of you were balls awesome, some of you need to be more active....

Well anyways, good game. I had a lot of fun. I will say this for the last time: I REGRET NOTHING BY LYNCHING FUSED_SHADOWS!

tumblr_lxrdekqvQG1qcjokg.gif

Kind of a little late for the "Don't die" part....

Mido

Version 1

Not gonna lie, Mafia, you played a good game. If I was still alive, I would have lynched Mido. I was shocked to find that Rachael was Mafia. I had this ominous feeling Heroine was scum, but I decided to hide it. Interesting game, but long af. Townies, some of you were balls awesome, some of you need to be more active....

Well anyways, good game. I had a lot of fun. I will say this for the last time: I REGRET NOTHING BY LYNCHING FUSED_SHADOWS!

Yup, I think I was the scummiest of us all! :D Anyways, good game to all! I really enjoyed my first technical game on the site. I would also like to give a couple of shoutouts to my Mafia sisterhood (I was the only guy)!

Raindrop14: Your Mafia experience left us a great example to follow in future! I am happy that we were able to avenge you in the end! You truly led by example!

Rachel/Heroine of Time: Way to stay in the shadows, Rachel; no one expected you!!!!! It was fun coordinating with you both during the last couple Mafia days, I think we had some pretty good plans set! Good work laying down that last vote, Heroine! I'm just glad we made such a great team!

GirlWithAFairy: I give my last Mafia member shoutout to you, as you are the Godfather! You played very well! It has been a pleasure to have been a Goon under your service in two games! (Mafia XIV)
Thank you fellow mafia members!

I would also like to thank A Link In Time, because of his solid evidence and accussations towards me. Due to that, I was forced out of the comfort zone, and was forced to defend myself to the fullest extent of the law! This instance has helped me become a better player as a result! Thank you all, fellow Mafia players! I will see you all again soon, perhaps!!!! :party:

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Oh, wow. It finally finished. Too bad we lost.

Whatever, I had forgotten about this while I was gone. Thanks for getting that replacement, Axle. Didn't seem to help the town much, though... :(

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
This game went on sooooo long that I didn't realize it ended a few days ago.....wow.

I actually think the game turned out well if you ignore the huge time gaps, a number of which (all?) are my fault. If things happened in a shorter time I thought it was a pretty entertaining game to watch, anyway. :P

Very true.

Mafia Wins!

(The Victors and Their Dead)
Heroine of Time - Mafia - Survived!
Mido - Mafia - Survived!
Rachel - Mafia - Survived!
GirlWithAFairy - Mafia Godfather - Lynched Day 4
Raindrop14 - Mafia - Lynched Day 3

So yeah....I had Rainy pegged from day 1 and the town was gullible (#StandardBM) so I died :lol:

Note to self: Never try aggressive town in a Beginners Mafia. It doesn't work :P

Well it was fun to watch and fun while I was alive and fun being a ghost so good game peeps :D

Mido

Version 1
This game went on sooooo long that I didn't realize it ended a few days ago.....wow.

Very true.

So yeah....I had Rainy pegged from day 1 and the town was gullible (#StandardBM) so I died :lol:

Note to self: Never try aggressive town in a Beginners Mafia. It doesn't work :P

Well it was fun to watch and fun while I was alive and fun being a ghost so good game peeps :D

Your call-out of the 'list' was pretty spot on too, as it really helped the town pick out GWAF as the godfather. Once again, good game guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom