• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 7 - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel

be vigitant
Wow. But I guess the night kill wasn't much of a surprise, since we lynched our Doctor. Clearly Atticus has been a threat to the Mafia for most of the game, starting the lynch on Raindrop and nailing the Godfather, and probably at least one or two others.

Probably, but I sure as hell won't let this day end in a No-lynch.

(The Living: 9)
Atticus
Dr3W21
Heroine of Time

JuicieJ
Keeseman
Mido

Rachel
Rishian

Timeless

That's my list for right now. I think I also have a pretty good idea on who the doctor might be, but I'm not releasing that theory. Green means Townie. Red means Scum. Gold means I'm unsure of their true affiliation. I want to either pursue Mido or Keeseman. If one of them turns up scum, Timeless is innocent.

I'm also hoping that Axle modkills Keeseman. It sounds like a bad thing, but I'm almost certain he's scum.

Alright, let's break this down. I'm almost positive either Mido or Timeless is one of the remaining scum. I don't think both of them are. Timeless and Keeseman were fighting a bit earlier I think, but it's possible that it was a townie-townie fight. GWaF's death proved JJ's innocence to me, since she went after him so aggressively. Heroine of f Time and Dr3W21 could definitely be mafia, but could also be town...Dr3W21 hasn't posted enough, really. We found that he diverted attention away from himself to TheMasterSword, if I recall correctly.

Rishian: Before, I was confident that he was townie, but he hasn't posted since almost a month ago. Once he was sure that we thought he was townie, he may have tried to fade into the background so no one would notice him. He'll probably pop into the thread after I post this to defend himself and say he forgot about the game, and probably move on to accuse me of being scum.

4 Townies Left, 3 Mafia Left
Probably Town: JJ
Can't Tell: Mido, Timeless, Heroine of Time, Dr3W21
Probably Mafia: Rishian

A Note on Timeless:

I mean, all I can bank on, is the fact that you guys believe my earlier roleclaim, and I can't point anything out, besides the aforementioned Mido jumping in to defend Keeseman. Until someone dies, we're at an impasse.

Keeseman turned out to be town, so in my opinion it's more likely that Timeless is scum than Mido. It could be some
I won't place a vote until I hear what other people have to say. If we do end up voting for Rishian and he flips scum (I think he is) then we can assume that Mido is townie (because Rishian voted for Mido, unless this was some sort of mafia tactic) and Timeless very likely to be scum.

If Rishian is Scum:
Probably Town: JJ, Mido
Can't Tell: Heroine of Time, Dr3W21
Probably Mafia: Timeless

If Timeless is Scum:

Probably Mafia:

EBWODP: Ack, I pressed enter by accident and the post submitted my bad.

Continuing my Note on Timeless:

It could be some sort of mafia tactic and Mido might be scum, I don't know. Looking at the fight between Timeless and Keeseman, it looks like Timeless had some weak reasoning, but I think he might have been trying to get the game moving.

Continuing the bottom of my post:

If Timeless is Mafia:
Can't Tell: Heroine of Time
Probably Mafia: Dr3W21, (Rishian)

I added Dr3W21 because if Rishian and Timeless are scum, then there's one mafia member left, and I honestly think it would be between Heroine of Time and Dr3W21. I find Dr3W21 more scummy because of his lack of posts and diverting attention from his lynch to TMS. Heroine of Time was a little tentative with her votes, but at least she voted I guess.

Again, this is all my opinion, I really hope everyone else says what they're thinking, or if they agree with me. We absolutely have to get this right. Let me know if I made any mistakes or if you need clarification.

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Lol I died. I'm sure all of you knew I was gonna die, because I don't think anyone could have made it anymore obvious. Oh well, good game while it lasted. Not gonna lie, Axle, that was a total burn. xD Totes cryin'.
tumblr_inline_mjis4uvRse1qz4rgp.gif

I REGRET NOTHING BY LYNCHING FUSED
I DON'T CARE IF HE'S THE DOCTOR
HE STINKS

www_plus613_net_IRegretNothing.gif

Oh well. 'Gonna be hard not to post in this thread because I'm so used to just replying with my suspicions. I guess all I can do is haunt the thread, right?
tumblr_inline_mjisc2IYeI1qz4rgp.gif

Eh, whateves. I ain't even mad. Deuces yo.
tumblr_mij42pGTSl1rm3hy6o1_250.gif

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Definitely suspicious that Rish has disappeared ever since his alleged innocence. He's done that multiple times, only to come back and attack anyone that accused him... including Atticus. Who was so incredibly obviously a townie that it hurt. Gonna need you to state a better reason other than you forgot about the game this time. #jussayin

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
FUSED WAS THE DOCTOR. WHY DID HE HAVE TO BE AN IDIOT AND VOTE FOR ME! -.-

I guess we're in a pretty bad position right now. If we lynch the wrong person we're dead.

THIS IS ALL FUSED'S FAULT. XD

So I think our suspicions right now are Mido and... apparently Rishian. So far, I'm not terribly concerned with Rishian, though. He DID vote for GirlWithaFairy, after all. It's possible that he was Mafia trying to make himself look clean, but that sounds rather strange since so few people voted for her in the first place. You're right about him constantly voting for whoever accused him, though; that's not a very pro-Town strategy.

(Lol, says the girl who did the exact same thing last round--)

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
He DID vote for GirlWithaFairy, after all. It's possible that he was Mafia trying to make himself look clean, but that sounds rather strange since so few people voted for her in the first place. You're right about him constantly voting for whoever accused him, though; that's not a very pro-Town strategy.

Yeah, that's why I'm indifferent with him. I mean, I disappeared a couple times in this game and was slightly aggressive at first, causing some people to think I was scum... even Atticus for a little while, if I recall correctly. (Luv u Atty, miss u Atty </3). I'm pretty sure ALIT was the only one to stand up for me from the start.

Anyway, I do find it hard to believe that Rishian would just so happen to vote for GWAF, the freakin' Godfather (Godmother?), right after I did to attempt to keep his nose clean. Still, his absence is at an incredibly suspicious time, so I need some input from him.

Mido

Version 1
So I think our suspicions right now are Mido and... apparently Rishian. So far, I'm not terribly concerned with Rishian, though. He DID vote for GirlWithaFairy, after all. It's possible that he was Mafia trying to make himself look clean, but that sounds rather strange since so few people voted for her in the first place. You're right about him constantly voting for whoever accused him, though; that's not a very pro-Town strategy.
(Lol, says the girl who did the exact same thing last round--)

It's true that it may not be entirely pro-town to vote the accuser, and it's generally a bad idea in most cases, since the method will get said person lynched, but as ALIT said earlier in the game, it could be just Rish's meta. Nonetheless, it still strikes me as odd that he just disappeared all of a sudden.

As for Dr3W, who seems to be the other person of interest, he hasn't seemed to contribute all too much, especially as of late. His last real contributive posts were his Day 2 defenses if I recall. He seems to be lurking, but I'm not entirely sure if his motives. I'd like to hear more from him.

I think the most odd strings of behavior from the suspected players mentioned today are the Atticus votes, since she was "townie, through and through." -JuicieJ. The players who did this were Rishian and Timeless. Now if Rishian just has an accusing playstyle, it would seem more likely that Timeless would be the scum candidate. Fused_shadow's death only increases my supsisions at this point on Timeless, since Keeseman, he, and I argued the day before Keese was replaced. On the other hand, Timeless did not participate in yesterday's lynch. Overall, I am hoping to hear more from said people because we need that mafia lunch.

You guys are probably going to screw up and lynch a townie.

But...you tried. ;)

We'll do our best, chief! :D On another note, I'm liking the King Boo avatar!

Rishian

The Meat Shield
So I am sorry I haven't been around for this game the last lynch. I am in my final practicum of my education degree, and that has me lesson planning and whatnot until late into the night, then bedtime until I do it all over again.
I don't feel as though I need to defend myself, because my actions speak for themselves. However, that being said, I will be off and on until this game ends, mostly because I have parent teacher interviews that I have to do on Monday and Wednesday night. So I may be on Wednesday night, but I can't promise anything.
I will do the best I can to help get mafia, but with my schedule I don't know how well I can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom