• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 7 - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
ALIT is right, with the Mafia's clear advantage at this point, we've got to lunch someone at this point.

I'm just curious, what are your reasons for jumping the vote here? :ezlo:

My reason for jumping vote there was given right where you read it.

That is quite true, a no lynch situation doesn't help any of us. So with that idea that Axle is going to modkill Regal, I am going to change my vote to attempt to see if I can apply so pressure and help in getting a lynch done for now, until we get a better idea of who to vote for.
Unvote: RegalBryant
Vote:Mido

Hopefully we can get some more information and be able to get a more definitive answer.

So I feel that I explained my jump vote quite clearly, but in case you missed it, it is because I feel that my vote to lynch someone who is active is better served here then voting someone inactive who is going to get modkilled anyways

But no one has really posted all day, wouldnt giving people more time to attempt to post be better?

If I were Axle, I would prune all the inactives and end the day on a no lynch. It's clear we're getting nowhere.

At least if the inactives were modkilled, we would get a better idea of who's left.

Some input from the more active players who haven't committed a vote like Atticus, JJ, and Heroine of Time would be appreciated.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
If I were Axle, I would prune all the inactives and end the day on a no lynch. It's clear we're getting nowhere.

At least if the inactives were modkilled, we would get a better idea of who's left.

Some input from the more active players who haven't committed a vote like Atticus, JJ, and Heroine of Time would be appreciated.

I think he should prune too, its a bit ridiculous but still, I think a few more IRL days would be good so that everyone feels secure in their vote, or gives them a chance to vote.

Rachel

be vigitant
I'm wondering, are we allowed to vote no lynch? I heard some games have a rule against it.

In any case, we can't really do anything but wait for Axle now that the deadline has passed.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'm pretty sure that our only inactive right now is Regal.

Soooo... What happens if we end up with a tied vote between two people? Do we not have a lynch? I'm rather reluctant to vote right now... If I choose, I'll break the tie. (Right? I don't see any votes except ALiT and Rishian on Mido, Mido and Keeseman on Timeless. It's interesting that Mido voted for Timeless but Timeless hasn't said anything... XD)

Also, Rishian, I don't really understand your reasons for voting for bandwagoning with ALiT still. I don't think you're Mafia, but it's just odd. Yes, you're better off voting for an active player than an inactive one, but that doesn't mean you HAVE to vote. You haven't PERSONALLY shown much suspicion of Mido until now compared to some others, so I found it strange and sudden.

ALIT is right, with the Mafia's clear advantage at this point, we've got to lunch someone at this point.

I'm just curious, what are your reasons for jumping the vote here? :ezlo:

Now, to cast:

Vote: Timeless

The day's gonna end soon, let's get this rollin'

I think this is the definitive proof that Mido is scum. He's voting on me, with no reason to back it up, to keep himself from being lynched. With this plus everything else:

Vote: Mido

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
HoT is right RB is the only inactive, I forgot about the people that were replaced. Im such an air head and the other Mafia game seems to have more players.... I really need to get a good night sleep, Im losing my mind here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom