• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 7 - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Like I said before, everyone, I'm really sorry about being so inactive. I'm trying to be more active this round, haha.

For as my own suspicions... Well, okay, I don't REALLY have any yet. I'd like to see how the rest of the day goes. I'd definitely like to hear more from RegalBryant, though. Considering how inactive Regal has been (not that I would know ANYTHING about inactivity XD) that's a possibility. It does kind of seem like he only shows up to bandwagon with everyone. Also, I kind of mentioned this a long time ago, back in round one, but I still think Timeless is potentially a Mafia member. Sorry, Timeless, but I just haven't heard anything since I last called you out that disproves any of my suspicions. I know that you were absent for finals for a while, so you haven't been able to post lately, but as a result I'd definitely like to hear more from you this round. ^^

I'm actually not too sure if any of us have any leads on Timeless yet, considering he was gone for all of Day 2 if I recall. The only thing he did of any significance was his vote in Darknut Hunter's bandwagon. As for my own suspicions, RegalBryant has been the biggest concern for me, mainly due to his behavior in the final hours of Day 2. I am expecting that he clarifies his suspicious behavior.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
As far as I'm aware, people are suspicious of JJ because of his aggressive posting style and Regal doesn't contribute much with his posts jumping on the bandwagon. Correct me if I'm wrong. Is that where your suspicions of those two stem from, Att and Keeseman?

Meh, I suppose his aggressive posting style may come off as scummy, but who knows? And JJ always seems to jump to conclusions fairly quickly, and his arguments tend to be rather weak (in this game). It's just something I noticed, and made him seem rather scummy in my eyes. I'm going to assume RB is a major noob at mafia, and that he's doing a poor job hiding himself as potential scum. You've jumped around with your votes on numerous occasions, and guess what? There's no denying it comes off as scum behavior. Inactivity is scummy as well, and band-wagoning isn't quite viewed in the lightest of manners.

Does that answer your question more effectively?

FoS: RegalBryant

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Meh, I suppose his aggressive posting style may come off as scummy, but who knows? And JJ always seems to jump to conclusions fairly quickly, and his arguments tend to be rather weak (in this game). It's just something I noticed, and made him seem rather scummy in my eyes. I'm going to assume RB is a major noob at mafia, and that he's doing a poor job hiding himself as potential scum. You've jumped around with your votes on numerous occasions, and guess what? There's no denying it comes off as scum behavior. Inactivity is scummy as well, and band-wagoning isn't quite viewed in the lightest of manners.

Does that answer your question more effectively?

FoS: RegalBryant

While this does seem scummy, I will wait for a while yet and either he will explain himself, or I will be voting for him. I want to hear from him first, and it seems like he hasn't come forward yet...

Okay, I'm finally back from my rock. Sup guys. Anyway, from what I can assess on the situation, is not much, but I am a little suspicious of Keeseman because he strongly wants a defense from Regal/JJ so I feel like he's looking for a reason to eliminate either or both of them.

So IGMEOY: Keeseman

Obviously you have every reason to be suspicious of me as I also joined in Raindrop's lynch earlier but once mafia see one of their buddies is through, they sometime hop on the bandwagon to make themselves appear townie. While more evidence is required for me to cast a finger of suspicion, I'm on the edge about Heroine of Time, Mido, Rachel, GirlWithAFairy, and Keeseman.

There's the possibility that Mido and Timeless are allied considering Mido defends Timeless's previous recklessness. If those two are scum, it's likely that Heroine and Keeseman are town whom the mafia is trying to frame.

Earlier JJ and GWAF were engaged in a heated debate trying to subvert the other. Going forward, keep in mind that maybe one of them is mafia trying to frame a townie. Depends on whether one dies and their allegiance.

I have no opinion on Regal.

Atticus is 100% town. There is no doubt in my mind considering she led the effort to lynch Rainy.

Rachel

be vigitant
ALiT, you also have every reason and right to be suspicious of me, and I can't give you incontrovertible evidence that I'm not scum. I will try harder to be a lot more useful; I'll look through the thread and see if I can come up with evidence that can get us somewhere.

If I'm allowed to say this, RegalBryant hasn't been online since the first. I'm not sure if we'll get a reply from her soon, is anyone here able to poke her? It's very possible that she's scum, with four of them left, but I'd feel bad if we lynched her before she replied to our suspicions and she turned up innocent.

I'm personally a little suspicious of Dr3W21. There was pressure on him earlier in the game for a slip-up of his. Then the TMS lynch was started, perhaps to draw attention away from Dr3W21. I'm not going to vote for him, but will keep it in mind if you guys think it's reasonable.

This happened on pages 9 and 10, for reference.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
While more evidence is required for me to cast a finger of suspicion, I'm on the edge about Heroine of Time, Mido, Rachel, GirlWithAFairy, and Keeseman.
I'm on the edge with just about everyone at this point. I keep having conflicting thoughts that RB could end up Town, but his noob mistakes are what makes him appear scum. Then again, like I said before, he could just be hiding himself quite poorly.

ALIT said:
There's the possibility that Mido and Timeless are allied considering Mido defends Timeless's previous recklessness. If those two are scum, it's likely that Heroine and Keeseman are town whom the mafia is trying to frame.
I noticed this as well, but it could always be reversed; Heroine + Keesemen = scum trying to knock off Mido + Timeless. I have no proof of that, but it's always a possibility. Especially at this stage in the game.

ALIT said:
Earlier JJ and GWAF were engaged in a heated debate trying to subvert the other. Going forward, keep in mind that maybe one of them is mafia trying to frame a townie. Depends on whether one dies and their allegiance.
Again, I noticed this too. My immediate thoughts when you mentioned "mafia trying to frame a townie", was JJ trying to frame GWAF. However, there's always the possibility that it was reversed. Again, I have no proof of that, but it's certainly possible.

ALIT said:
VOTE: A LINK IN TIME :rolleyes:

ALIT said:
Atticus is 100% town. There is no doubt in my mind considering she led the effort to lynch Rainy.
Someone understands. :)

Rachel said:
If I'm allowed to say this, RegalBryant hasn't been online since the first. I'm not sure if we'll get a reply from her soon, is anyone here able to poke her? It's very possible that she's scum, with four of them left, but I'd feel bad if we lynched her before she replied to our suspicions and she turned up innocent.
Regal's a guy. :mellow:

Rachel said:
I'm personally a little suspicious of Dr3W21. There was pressure on him earlier in the game for a slip-up of his. Then the TMS lynch was started, perhaps to draw attention away from Dr3W21. I'm not going to vote for him, but will keep it in mind if you guys think it's reasonable.
I, yet again, noticed this as well. It's possible, like every other scenario I've previously mentioned. The only evidence we have at this point in time, if anything, is the scummy behavior from RB.
Timeless said:
When did he do that? This'll probably come across as somewhat scummy, but can someone show me the posts where Mido defended me?
I think ALIT may have been referring to this:
Mido said:
I'm actually not too sure if any of us have any leads on Timeless yet, considering he was gone for all of Day 2 if I recall. The only thing he did of any significance was his vote in Darknut Hunter's bandwagon. As for my own suspicions, RegalBryant has been the biggest concern for me, mainly due to his behavior in the final hours of Day 2. I am expecting that he clarifies his suspicious behavior.

I'm not sure, though, so you'd have to clear that with him.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Im just giving everyone a heads up that I MAY be somewhat inactive, like I will post when I can but it might not be daily like I could. IRL is about to kick my *** and Ill blog about it eventually but not ATM, feel free to PM me if you give a ****.
Im also going to let you know that if IRL gets in the way too much that I will let Axle do as he pleases with me.

For now Im going to say that I think Rachel might be onto something with Dr3. The spot light was on him before it was turned to TMS and BAM the cop is gone.

Rachel

be vigitant
Oh, I'm sorry! My mistake, I saw that Regal's profile says female.

Let's pretend I edit my post to fix that :pikalove:

Good luck, GWAF! :)

Mido

Version 1

To clarify, I was only observing that Timeless's behavior didn't ring any large suspicion for me from what I observed. His behavior seemed a little scummy on Day 1 before the votes on DH were commencing, but I didn't find anything too rash in that day. I also notice that Dr3W's slip up is of concern, and I think he could possibly be hiding among the ranks as well, and even though I pardoned his defense the day before, it seems like he can be a possible candidate for Mafia based on the way Day 2 fell into play.

To clarify, I was only observing that Timeless's behavior didn't ring any large suspicion for me from what I observed. His behavior seemed a little scummy on Day 1 before the votes on DH were commencing, but I didn't find anything too rash in that day. I also notice that Dr3W's slip up is of concern, and I think he could possibly be hiding among the ranks as well, and even though I pardoned his defense the day before, it seems like he can be a possible candidate for Mafia based on the way Day 2 fell into play.

Regardless, why are you allying yourself with Timeless? Your prior post, the one Atticus quoted, was more definitive support and now you seem to be faltering and stepping back a little. Mafia is a game where you can trust no one. People can fake claim; mafia will lynch mafia if there scum buddies are clearly through; mafia will target townies to make them appear guilty and avert suspicion from themselves. There's a compelling case against you.

FoS: Mido, Timeless

Rachel said:

That's definitely something to take into account progressing forward. After his shady motives were questioned, Dr3W21 went into hiding. I don't think he should be the town's primary concern right now but a fact to have tucked in the back of our brains for future reference nonetheless.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm a ghost, come to haunt you...

MafiaAvenge.png

Keeseman

Smash is Life
ALIT said:
Regardless, why are you allying yourself with Timeless? Your prior post, the one Atticus quoted, was more definitive support and now you seem to be faltering and stepping back a little. Mafia is a game where you can trust no one. People can fake claim; mafia will lynch mafia if there scum buddies are clearly through; mafia will target townies to make them appear guilty and avert suspicion from themselves. There's a compelling case against you.

FoS: Mido, Timeless

First off: *their.

Secondly: Uh, what? There's no "compelling" case for Mido. He's not really allying here; he's simply stating that there was really no reason to go for Mido yet. Just like I was saying that I had no reason to go after JJ or Regal yet, and why I wanted their defense.

Speaking of which:

Timeless said:
Okay, I'm finally back from my rock. Sup guys. Anyway, from what I can assess on the situation, is not much, but I am a little suspicious of Keeseman because he strongly wants a defense from Regal/JJ so I feel like he's looking for a reason to eliminate either or both of them.

So IGMEOY: Keeseman

Great logic. I want their defense before lynching them, so that makes me scum. Que sarcastic thumb: :agree:

ALIT said:
I wish this game was more active.

Hard to get any good leads.

So true, so true...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom